• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Democrats are coming together as a party around Kamala. Republicans are joining them.

Republicans are fighting with each other attacking each other and that's led by their cult leader who insults and attacks his own party as much as he does the dems.

I'm sure once trump loses it will only be because of fraud right!!

You are about parties and I am about ideology and worldview. I don’t concern myself with the Republican party

You have anything about trump trying to silence the free press?
I don't even know what you're talking about dude . All I do know is that you used to harass everybody on here about being conspiracy nuts and you won't even acknowledge that you were wrong about all the Facebook stuff.

Then you better make sure your state isn't another sh*t show. Here is a hint.....FULTON COUNTY is corrupt to the rotten core. Stand up for what you say you believe in

The chosen people lol. I am the chosen people the Bible speaks about, modern Christian’s have been led astray by Satan and believe these satanic usurpers to be gods chosen people, I am Jesus . I am Jesus of Nazareth .

The country has become too polarized. The far left and far right have taken over and it is going to take a major event to change things and even that may not do it.
There is no way in the world you can see this as the "far right" wing taking over. They have ever decreasing influence. The growing center is being populated with realists that know that you can't change your sex, transvestism is a mental disorder and that we are being fleeced by an international cabal of corporate oligarchs.

Back