• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

A blue tsunami is better than this christian nationalism BS yall root for so yeah given the options we have I'd take the blue wave.
Yeah those "Christian nationalist" years of 2016-2020 were brutal. Religious organizations having direct backdoor channels to social media, and the soldiers forcing everyone to Church every Sunday morning. Brutal, I hope hope that doesn't happen again.

Interesting things going on today here in GA:

Gov. Kemp ponders call to remove State Election Board members

Governor asks attorney general for opinion on whether he can do it

ATLANTA — Governor Brian Kemp’s office says it is evaluating calls from Democrats to remove members of the State Election Board. The board has enacted new rules that critics say will benefit folks who might challenge election results this November.
"Due to uncertainty regarding whether this office has authority to act under Code Section 45-10-4 in response to these complaints, we have sought the Attorney General’s advice regarding the application of the statute," Kemp's office said in a statement.

"We need the governor and Republican leadership to step up to be the adults in the room to call out these extremists and tell them what they are doing is wrong," State Rep. Saira Draper (D-Atlanta) told reporters Monday morning.
Around the same time, Kemp released a statement saying he’s seeking a legal opinion to determine whether he has the authority to remove members of the election board if he finds they’ve done something wrong.

As a Palestinian give me reasons why I should vote for Trump, I don’t think we have to talk about why I won’t vote for Kameltoe Harris, tell me wtf I have to gain from a group of Zionist billionaires, I’m all ears

As a Palestinian give me reasons why I should vote for Trump, I don’t think we have to talk about why I won’t vote for Kameltoe Harris, tell me wtf I have to gain from a group of Zionist billionaires, I’m all ears
There wouldn't be a war if Trump was president.

You shouldn't

There wouldn't be a war if Trump was president.
Why is that? Trump is working with his favorite Miriam Adelson who has asked trump to approve annexation of the West Bank… trumps track record on this issue is horrible… there would be more war with trump as they continue to beat down on the Middle East and oppress the Palestinians

Why is that? Trump is working with his favorite Miriam Adelson who has asked trump to approve annexation of the West Bank… trumps track record on this issue is horrible… there would be more war with trump as they continue to beat down on the Middle East and oppress the Palestinians
Ok

All the magas like to forget that Trump cut a deal with the Taliban without the Afghan government inclusion that released 5000 of the Talibans fighters including many of their armies upper leadership including the guy who is currently the leader of the Taliban...then removed the majority of US forces and let the Taliban retake most of the country

So it sounds like world peace, economic prosperity, and better national security < baby murder, open borders, high crime rates, limiting free speech, high inflation rates, price fixing, national instability, and war all around the world.

Makes sense.

All the magas like to forget that Trump cut a deal with the Taliban without the Afghan government inclusion that released 5000 of the Talibans fighters including many of their armies upper leadership including the guy who is currently the leader of the Taliban...then removed the majority of US forces and let the Taliban retake most of the country

You’re gonna get crickets from the Mags on this one

Here are your crickets.

Did the Taliban take over while Trump or Biden was in office? Why don’t you refresh our memories.
They took over after old orange man released 5000 talibans extremist radicals from prison and the guy who became their current leader

Back