• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Well when in Rome I reckon....besides Trump sure seems like he is going to bail on the ABC debate he agreed to do with Harris. He saw Harris give her DNC speech and knew right then it was a bad idea.
It's not Trump that has run away from debates or going to non-friendly venues. Until she starts doing the same, you don't have any credibility on any of this stuff, tbh.

I don’t have to own anything bc all the crap you are referring to is a bunch of lies.
You are pretty ignorant, the man has time after time degraded veterans… the most recent instance when he told Miriam adelson, a criminal, that her honor was cooler than the honors they give military peeps because that one is only given to disabled and injured folks. Whatever, it’s ok if you are gay for trump I support you! I hope one day you get to get a little cheek kiss from him or somin

I thought silly things like that were unpresidential. At least that's what we hear in here all the time. I guess, like usual, it depends on who's doing it.
Did you hear trump whining about how kean the Obamas were to him during the DNC? It's like her forgets how despicable he has been to them over the years. It's like he forgets he questioned his birth place, and his followers call her big mike......

But he expects to be treated fair.

F him

Did you hear trump whining about how kean the Obamas were to him during the DNC? It's like her forgets how despicable he has been to them over the years. It's like he forgets he questioned his birth place, and his followers call her big mike......

But he expects to be treated fair.

F him
I would say most of the things he says is just to trigger people like you and it works each and every time.

I would say most of the things he says is just to trigger people like you and it works each and every time.
Weird it shows on my screen that you quoted me but it shows lick as the author of that post. Weird glitch.

As far as your post that's just flat out wrong. Trump means the crazy things he says. He knows you'll cover for him so he can get away with it. He fools you but not us

Weird it shows on my screen that you quoted me but it shows lick as the author of that post. Weird glitch.

As far as your post that's just flat out wrong. Trump means the crazy things he says. He knows you'll cover for him so he can get away with it. He fools you but not us
No what's funnier is you guys think this is 2016 and you're really going to make a dent in anybody's opinion of Trump.

You are pretty ignorant, the man has time after time degraded veterans… the most recent instance when he told Miriam adelson, a criminal, that her honor was cooler than the honors they give military peeps because that one is only given to disabled and injured folks. Whatever, it’s ok if you are gay for trump I support you! I hope one day you get to get a little cheek kiss from him or somin
Who showed up today and who didn't?

Vets for Trump!

View attachment 150392

Enlighten us with some crazy from his first term.

Thanks

Here you go.

Nah, this is crap.

If I were you I would put some of mean tweets borderline crazy, but even most of them were honest. What was actually crazy, like it legit was bad for the country. Him putting up a hurricane map is no different then the folks in here doing the same thing, at least he is involved.

Doing something crazy would be like bombing the Lebanese or creating a health care bill that taxed the uninsured and raised the premiums of the insured by 500%. I would even consider the embarrassment of a pullout from Afghanistan crazy terrible. I'm talking about real things that affect people, and not things that hurt your feelings.

Nah, this is crap.

If I were you I would put some of mean tweets borderline crazy, but even most of them were honest. What was actually crazy, like it legit was bad for the country. Him putting up a hurricane map is no different then the folks in here doing the same thing, at least he is involved.

Doing something crazy would be like bombing the Lebanese or creating a health care bill that taxed the uninsured and raised the premiums of the insured by 500%. I would even consider the embarrassment of a pullout from Afghanistan crazy terrible. I'm talking about real things that affect people, and not things that hurt your feelings.

Oh -------- he did that because he didn't want to look wrong, which he was. He can't admit he was wrong, he doesn't own it when he blows it, it's always someone else's fault.

Most media stories I see are just opposite of this. Harris is surging with no sign of it slowing down.
Most media stories told you to wear a mask, social distance and the jab was 100% bulletproof. They have also been telling you certain coastal communities would be under water by now, to many times to count.
I could go on an on. Be carefull, with whos feeding you the narrative. Good luck!

Back