• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I just can't believe we have ppl here cheering on a Communist to win. What a time to be alive.
For those on here who are supporting Harris, I say this. The apple does not fall far from the tree. I suggest you take a look at the book Capital Accumulation and income inequality. It is written by Kommiela's father. In it he outlines alternate economic theories from several economists but most notably in the book he oultlines economic views of Marx. Folks on here don't want to admit that she is a communist and hey I get that. They want to see her as the anti-Trump only and only that because of their hatred for Trump. Forget all of her true views and what they mean for the future of the country.

So this is the guy the GOP has put up to be the face of their party and convince people he should be the leader of the free world.. the free world cringes and the non-free world laughs in our face

This is such a great example of how the democrat mind works when choosing who to vote for. I only ask people to use some intelligence and at least attempt to know and understand policy and not vote for stupid things people say or do.

This is such a great example of how the democrat mind works when choosing who to vote for. I only ask people to use some intelligence and at least attempt to know and understand policy and not vote for stupid things people say or do.
Thank you! I just see that as comical during a rally and nothing else. It isnt anything more than that. However price controls to rally a crowd is a threat.

Thank you! I just see that as comical during a rally and nothing else. It isnt anything more than that. However price controls to rally a crowd is a threat.
He is appealing to his audience, and just being a character. Biden saying he had the highest IQ and 3 degrees was perfectly fine though. Harris is much better since she doesn't actually going around telling everyone how many times she serviced Willie Brown under the desk.

The reality is that many democrat voters use Trump as their avenue of hatred and jealousy toward the other side. It isn't a mystery why the left is full of pro-abortion highly unattractive wildebeests that no one would ever sleep with anyways, or men who have less testosterone then their grandmothers. They can tell you how terrible of a person you are, but couldn't find their way out of a wet paper bag.

Last edited:
I thought silly things like that were unpresidential. At least that's what we hear in here all the time. I guess, like usual, it depends on who's doing it.

Well when in Rome I reckon....besides Trump sure seems like he is going to bail on the ABC debate he agreed to do with Harris. He saw Harris give her DNC speech and knew right then it was a bad idea.

He is appealing to his audience, and just being a character. Biden saying he had the highest IQ and 3 degrees was perfectly fine though. Harris is much better since she doesn't actually going around telling everyone how many times she serviced Willie Brown under the desk.

The reality is that many democrat voters use Trump as their avenue of hatred and jealousy toward other side. It isn't a mystery why the left is full of pro-abortion highly unattractive wildebeests that no one would ever sleep with anyways, or men who have less testosterone then their grandmothers. They can tell you how terrible of a person you are, but couldn't find their way out of a wet paper bag.

This is why the GOP is going down in flames, you guys have no clue what you are really up against....

Well when in Rome I reckon....besides Trump sure seems like he is going to bail on the ABC debate he agreed to do with Harris. He saw Harris give her DNC speech and knew right then it was a bad idea.

Oh yes, Harris's speech has Trump shaking in his boots, so scared!

It has nothing to do with her refusal to do a debate on Fox where she wouldn't be fed the questions ahead of time and coddled like a someone with a learning disorder. You already know this though, you just can't help yourself. We get it.

Back