• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Michelle Obama, I think. Many polls show her beating Trump and they probably are right. If they dump both Harris and Trump this would be the best way for the Democrats to go. She has said she does not want it though, but of course things can change.
Yeah I'm sure she doesn't but if they decide to go for that, it will be a ballsy move for sure. Talkin about not enough popcorn. I don't think I could take that excitement but bring it on. You would have to ask why they wouldn't make that move because they know that it's the only one that really could give Trump any run for his money. Nail biter...

Yeah I'm sure she doesn't but if they decide to go for that, it will be a ballsy move for sure. Talkin about not enough popcorn. I don't think I could take that excitement but bring it on. You would have to ask why they wouldn't make that move because they know that it's the only one that really could give Trump any run for his money. Nail biter...
It would not be close. Think 2008 and how big of a margin that was. She would take every state her husband took and maybe more and the Democrats would get all of Congress.

It would not be close. Think 2008 and how big of a margin that was. She would take every state her husband took and maybe more and the Democrats would get all of Congress.

No.

There's been too much rural realignment since then.

It'd maybe work (it's not going to happen though), but Indiana/Ohio/Florida are gone.

Harris/Cooper or someone from the Midwest is probably making the best of a bad situation.

No matter who they put in it's the same policy playbook that has failed America and that's Obama's policy. It will be Kamala and it will be a slaughter. Only question I have about this political year is if they try again. If I were Trump I wouldn't put a thing in my mouth that wasn't tested

A good and also concerning question just posed. If 81 million votes Biden is not good enough to be the nominee, then how is he ok to be President now. A national security threat question.
81 million votes all the while winning the record fewest counties. The ballot harvesting was top notch pre and post election day. The reason they need Biden to drop out now is because Trump likely repeats around 70-75 million votes while with more absentee restrictions and no covid, there is no way they can overcome that again as things are currently. They have to get a candidate that they can at least make it believable that they would win in the 11th hour. I have seen a little to much optimism for my liking about Trump, there will be no landslide, half the country has been programmed for almost a decade now to hate this man. Flawed he is, he is still a old school New York democrat who is for the working man, as well as anti military industrial complex. The military industrial complex along with Blackrock, Vanguard, etc. have never had more power in the history of our country then they do now, not even close. It was like warp speed as soon as Biden was installed to transition the money into Ukraine and get the corruption back in full swing.

Its all really simple, we can continue to print money for no reason other then do send it overseas to be reverted into the coffers of the MIC and politician side deals. Continue free trade with countries that have cheaper labor, and import even cheaper labor into our own country while wiping out the middle class and all our resources. We continue to allow holding companies buy up all the real estate in the middle of a housing crisis.

If you like where the country is now, continue to vote uniparty. If you are for the left as it currently stands, you were probably a fan of the Bushes.

81 million votes all the while winning the record fewest counties. The ballot harvesting was top notch pre and post election day. The reason they need Biden to drop out now is because Trump likely repeats around 70-75 million votes while with more absentee restrictions and no covid, there is no way they can overcome that again as things are currently. They have to get a candidate that they can at least make it believable that they would win in the 11th hour. I have seen a little to much optimism for my liking about Trump, there will be no landslide, half the country has been programmed for almost a decade now to hate this man. Flawed he is, he is still a old school New York democrat who is for the working man, as well as anti military industrial complex. The military industrial complex along with Blackrock, Vanguard, etc. have never had more power in the history of our country then they do now, not even close. It was like warp speed as soon as Biden was installed to transition the money into Ukraine and get the corruption back in full swing.

Its all really simple, we can continue to print money for no reason other then do send it overseas to be reverted into the coffers of the MIC and politician side deals. Continue free trade with countries that have cheaper labor, and import even cheaper labor into our own country while wiping out the middle class and all our resources. We continue to allow holding companies buy up all the real estate in the middle of a housing crisis.

If you like where the country is now, continue to vote uniparty. If you are for the left as it currently stands, you were probably a fan of the Bushes.
If people want to understand how it could be possible to pull off an assassination with a dufus, you just listed exactly how and possibly who in this post..... It's all a scam if you have 2 parties or 20. Trump is just crazy enough to piss in their cornflakes

For the first time, Biden is no longer in the top two for the Dem nomination:

IMG_9971.png

Yep here we go. Never doubt the left, this was planned all along. Have an early debate, finally acknowledge after debate debacle that he can't win, "test pos for covid", have him step down and all happens during week of RNC bc any press is good press. Won't work but A for effort for the cheaters

Back