• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

That is a 100% garbage take. As soon as Biden drops out the media will praise him as a true patriot. Whitmer/Shapiro GUARANTEE MI WI and PA for dems. Thats it for Trump. The promary reason Biden is doig so bad is he is demented. Whitmer will win by 8+%

Interesting logic:

Current polling of potential candidate = Garbage take

Current equivalent of 384hr GFS run of a Cat 5 Hurricane hitting NYC = Right call.

Edit: I apologize for offending the GFS with that last statement.

Interesting logic:

Current polling of potential candidate = Garbage take

Current equivalent of 384hr GFS run of a Cat 5 Hurricane hitting NYC = Right call.

Edit: I apologize for offending the GFS with that last statement.
You have no idea of the political tsunami heading trumps way. Shapiro will eviscerate JD in a debate and the only reason Trump "won" the debate with Biden is biden was totally gone.

No they dont. They would gain massive support. Blacks have never exactly flocked to Harris. The never trumpers will jump ship so fast and wave goodbye to trump it will make your hear spin.

Also, it makes the pick of JD look really stupid now. Trump picked him because he is a loyal butt kisser, not because he gets trump any votes
No offense but you never say anything positive. The whole time during the primary you were saying that they were just propping Trump up with fake polling just to make him the nominee and that wasn't the case, he was ahead.

You have no idea of the political tsunami heading trumps way. Shapiro will eviscerate JD in a debate and the only reason Trump "won" the debate with Biden is biden was totally gone.

Maybe not, but I’m gonna do the logical thing and wait until at least we get to say day five or six on the models before trying to make a thread.

Gonna be something if all that chatter from late winter about springing big Mike at the last second come true. Only other candidate dems can run besides Kamala.

Gonna be something if all that chatter from late winter about springing big Mike at the last second come true. Only other candidate dems can run besides Kamala.
Oh don't toy with meeee. 😂 🍿

No offense but you never say anything positive. The whole time during the primary you were saying that they were just propping Trump up with fake polling just to make him the nominee and that wasn't the case, he was ahead.
Its hard to be positve when i knew a year ago the rep party was committing suicide by tying itself to Trump. To be positive, if the economy finally tanks in 2025/26 under Whitmer maybe reps can take congress in 2026 and Ron DeSantis can lead a true conservative party in 2028

Its hard to be positve when i knew a year ago the rep party was committing suicide by tying itself to Trump. To be positive, if the economy finally tanks in 2025/26 under Whitmer maybe reps can take congress in 2026 and Ron DeSantis can lead a true conservative party in 2028
A year ago Trump was behind in the polls. He's not any longer. Democrats have to have a three-point advantage to win the electoral college. Right now on average they're behind four depending on which poll you see.

I'm not following you. Why would the republican party committing suicide by tying ourselves to Trump make you be not positive? Shouldn't that make you happy?

A year ago Trump was behind in the polls. He's not any longer. Democrats have to have a three-point advantage to win the electoral college. Right now on average they're behind four depending on which poll you see.
Yes, right now with biden as the nominee. Whitmer/shapiro immediately takes MI WI PA off the table for trump.

The ticket would probably be Harris/Cooper if there's reality behind the Axios article as in reality, it's likely too late.

I'm coming around some. While the campaign probably has plenty of $$$, it does sound as if it's drying up over concerns about viability. But it needs to happen soon.

Personally, my feelings are mixed, people like my dad think it'd be a huge help though.

A good and also concerning question just posed. If 81 million votes Biden is not good enough to be the nominee, then how is he ok to be President now. A national security threat question.

I'm not following you. Why would the republican party committing suicide by tying ourselves to Trump make you be not positive? Shouldn't that make you happy?
Its really hard to be happy when Whitmer/shapiro will be just as far left as Biden. Not to mention lockdowns, and forced masking and shots.

Right away Whitmer/shapiro flips the first 3 on that list.
Bring it. Ill ride the bus Im on all day long. Just hope its straight up or down, no shennaigans all we are all asking for. And gladly accept results . If majority sign up for more of this agenda, let em have it. Son will come up tommorow no matter what. He never sets and always is rising!!

Who’s “Big Mike”? Bloomberg?
Michelle Obama, I think. Many polls show her beating Trump and they probably are right. If they dump both Harris and Biden this would be the best way for the Democrats to go. She has said she does not want it though, but of course things can change.

Last edited:
Back