• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

People may want to know why I googled phosphorus, am I making an explosive? No, it makes my tomato plants go boom.
He had pictures of Trump and Biden on his phone. Most of us here probably do. He searched dnc convention date. I have too as well as millions others. Not sure what his point is

Word on the street, JB exits stage right this weekend. Its Kamala. Doesnt matter imo, same agenda. Anyway this was Bidens last face plant. Honestly sad no matter your politics and I never could understand any family,letting one of their own, embarras themselves to this degree due to their mental faculties disengrating. I pointed this out in 2019 campaign. It was so evident to anyone whos had to go through this personally.

Joe is gone, as has been speculated would happen since this past winter. As advertised, it would be a last minute pivot. Theyve purposely let him hang himself by exposing him countless times the past couple of weeks. Why the early debates. They totally abandoned the basement campaign strategy from 2020.

1721319986310.png

I think before this is all over Biden drops out. Some really big names now saying he should go including Schumer and Pelosi. The question is who replaces him. Probably Kamela Harris, but I'm seeing Gavin Newsome's name popping up again, so it could possibly be him.

He had pictures of Trump and Biden on his phone. Most of us here probably do. He searched dnc convention date. I have too as well as millions others. Not sure what his point is
This assassin was a hard core Trump hater. They all know it and cant cover it up but for so long. The dam has broken today and truth came out.

Word on the street, JB exits stage right this weekend. Its Kamala. Doesnt matter imo, same agenda. Anyway this was Bidens last face plant. Honestly sad no matter your politics and I never could understand any family,letting one of their own, embarras themselves to this degree due to their mental faculties disengrating. I pointed this out in 2019 campaign. It was so evident to anyone whos had to go through this personally. But Joe is gone, as has been speculated would happen since this past winter. As advertised, it would be a last minute pivot. Theyve purposely let him hang himself by exposing him countless times the past couple of weeks. Why the early debates. They totally abandoned the basement campaign strategy from 2020.

View attachment 148622
If she beats Trump, we had best hope the Republicans get the Senate. If the Dems get the White House and all of Congress, the country will never be the same.

Clay and Buck are really rather stupid people. I stopped listening to the show after Rush died but i tune in now and then in important moments. Thay are giddy about Biden's problems. Do the dumb stupid fools not realize if dems replace him with popular govs Whitmer and Shapiro PA, MI, and WI(they will be popular there too) Trump is toast? Right now i can say with confidence trump has zero chance to win. Dems are never stupid.

Word on the street, JB exits stage right this weekend. Its Kamala. Doesnt matter imo, same agenda. Anyway this was Bidens last face plant. Honestly sad no matter your politics and I never could understand any family,letting one of their own, embarras themselves to this degree due to their mental faculties disengrating. I pointed this out in 2019 campaign. It was so evident to anyone whos had to go through this personally.

Joe is gone, as has been speculated would happen since this past winter. As advertised, it would be a last minute pivot. Theyve purposely let him hang himself by exposing him countless times the past couple of weeks. Why the early debates. They totally abandoned the basement campaign strategy from 2020.

View attachment 148622
Ann Coulter in a lucid moment a few months ago said the party that dumps trump or biden first will win in a landslide and she will be right. People on our side seem to just forget Trump remains DEEPLY unpopular and people will be relieved to have another choice. Whitmer/Shapiro gets 330 electoral votes.

Last edited:
Clay and Buck are really rather stupid people. I stopped listening to the show after Rush died but i tune in now and then in important moments. Thay are giddy about Biden's problems. Do the dumb stupid fools not realize if dems replace him with popular govs Whitmer and Shapiro PA, MI, and WI(they will be popular there too) Trump is toast? Right now i can say with confidence trump has zero chance to win. Dems are never stupid.
What are you talking about?

They will probably have to go with Harris. They would lose support if they do not.

If we can execute an honest election. Straight up or down. Trump will win the 2024 Electoraial college election, no matter who the Dems run. And they will run Kamala. Have no choice or they will shatter to shreds whats left of their decades long minority voting block.

The point is he was searching lots of things and a reasonable explanation is he was shopping for his opportunity. The rally proved the easiest and he took it. No grand scheme, no secret ninja sniper trainers just a kid looking for his 15 minutes of infamy

It has to be Kamala to keep all the money if the rules are followed. Bring her on though.

The point is he was searching lots of things and a reasonable explanation is he was shopping for his opportunity. The rally proved the easiest and he took it. No grand scheme, no secret ninja sniper trainers just a kid looking for his 15 minutes of infamy
It seems like half of your premise for not thinking this is a plot, is because he "missed". Do you think a secret ninja trained sniper who is placed on a roof that close to trump to get a shot off, wouldn't understand he's just a pawn in all of this? He's exactly the type that would be easily recruited, sacrificed without any ties back to whatever entity set it up. The smart ones would know better. But the fact is he was there, he had the president in his sights and got several shots off, one striking him in the head. The saviors here are the people at the rally alerting the police to his presence, and probably rattling him in the process, also Trump turning his head at precisely the right time.

View attachment 148622
They care about power and winning and nothing more. What they did to him is nothing short of abuse and it's shameful because he WAS NOT fully running the show at any point

Back