• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

They will probably have to go with Harris. They would lose support if they do not.
No they dont. They would gain massive support. Blacks have never exactly flocked to Harris. The never trumpers will jump ship so fast and wave goodbye to trump it will make your hear spin.

Also, it makes the pick of JD look really stupid now. Trump picked him because he is a loyal butt kisser, not because he gets trump any votes

They care about power and winning and nothing more. What they did to him is nothing short of abuse and it's shameful because he WAS NOT fully running the show at any point
Maybe our side should be more concerned about winning and not about the cult of trump. Trump CAN NOT win without MI,WI,PA

All the big wall street and tech money. If i were DeSantis i would be excited about 2028 as JD is going to be eviscerated by trump as the reason he lost.
I was talking about the millions of DNC campaign money. It's what I heard anyway. The money has to stay with Biden and Harris. Not sure all the details.

Maybe our side should be more concerned about winning and not about the cult of trump. Trump CAN NOT win without MI,WI,PA
Yeah and maybe your side should tell us what they are going to do for the American people besides population control. What sound policies we could expect. Never mind, they should just keep doing what you are doing including calling us a cult.

Definitely looks like a slam dunk.

That is a 100% garbage take. As soon as Biden drops out the media will praise him as a true patriot. Whitmer/Shapiro GUARANTEE MI WI and PA for dems. Thats it for Trump. The promary reason Biden is doig so bad is he is demented. Whitmer will win by 8+%

I was talking about the millions of DNC campaign money. It's what I heard anyway. The money has to stay with Biden and Harris. Not sure all the details.
No, actually all the money Biden has can go directly to the DNC, but maybe not directly to a campaign.

What money are you talking about?
There is a batch of money that the Democrats have that only the President has access to. If he drops out the only one who can access it then would be the Vice President. No one else. The money Harris would get would be donations plus the other money that only she would have access to if Biden dropped out.

No they dont. They would gain massive support. Blacks have never exactly flocked to Harris. The never trumpers will jump ship so fast and wave goodbye to trump it will make your hear spin.

Also, it makes the pick of JD look really stupid now. Trump picked him because he is a loyal butt kisser, not because he gets trump any votes
He should not have picked anyone on his short list. He should have picked Nikki Haley or maybe Tulsi Gabbard.

Yeah and maybe your side should tell us what they are going to do for the American people besides population control. What sound policies we could expect. Never mind, they should just keep doing what you are doing including calling us a cult.
You do realize in the publics mind if dems dump biden/harris dems start with a clean slate issue-wise.

There is a batch of money that the Democrats have that only the President has access to. If he drops out the only one who can access it then would be the Vice President. No one else. The money Harris would get would be donations plus the other money that only she would have access to if Biden dropped out.
It can go directly to the DNC and be used as the DNC sees fit. 2 other factors clay and buck forget is trump is doing NOTHING for get out the vote efforts. He has opened no field offices. Dems, even if Biden stays, have a well oiled vote producing machine

It can go directly to the DNC and be used as the DNC sees fit. 2 other factors clay and buck forget is trump is doing NOTHING for get out the vote efforts. He has opened no field offices. Dems, even if Biden stays, have a well oiled vote producing machine
Agreed.

Back