• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Have you been able to secure good employment?
On this note and economy and the such, John Deere , one of the biggest employers in iowa and Midwest most likely, has been announcing layoffs for a few months now. Like 300 a month ago. Then just announced 800 last week at multiple plants, all had been just production workers, in the latest cuts, engineers and management are being let go! It’s ugly! Citing poor sales of equipment, but I’d bet a lot of production going to Mexico 🇲🇽

Heres where im at as far as beleiving any info coming from out of DC. I take no joy in,trust me.
Biden has covid as is being reported. Sincerely hope he heals up, if so.
But I question that storyline, i mean there is a monster push to get him out of the way by his own party now. Im not losing any sleep whether he does or doesnt have covid. But I hear the news and say to self, well thats what their telling us. But is something more sinister at play here from outside his tight circle or perhaps inside of it? Is it an excuse to play dodge ball with the public? Because weve been fed false garbage as peasants and told not to question or challenge it for the past few yers now. Everything they say,dont say comes into question now.
This is an easy one. Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY, knows that Biden is in bad health. Everybody knows by now he's going to drop out of the race. The media have turned on him because it's impossible to lie for him anymore about this. The trust in the media is beyond horrific. The only thing left for them is to acknowledge what we've all known and act like they're bringing truth to the masses now and try to come out of this with some semblance of credibility. It won't work.

The political apparatus will not run Kamala. But if they are stupid enough to run her (or Biden), then Trump will be assassinated before the election. If by some miracle he makes it and they run either one of those two, he will win in a landslide.

Edit: The debate was the first strategic step in the process of ousting Biden. Having Covid is also a step in the process. I truly feel sorry for the people who can't see what is going on and are getting played for fools.

Last edited:
This is an easy one. Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY, knows that Biden is in bad health. Everybody knows by now he's going to drop out of the race. The media have turned on him because it's impossible to lie for him anymore about this. The trust in the media is beyond horrific. The only thing left for them is to acknowledge what we've all known and act like they're bringing truth to the masses now and try to come out of this with some semblance of credibility. It won't work.

The political apparatus will not run Kamala. But if they are stupid enough to run her (or Biden), then Trump will be assassinated before the election. If by some miracle he makes it and they run either one of those too, he will win in a landslide.

Edit: The debate was the first strategic step in the process of ousting Biden. Having Covid is also a step in the process. I truly feel sorry for the people who can't see what is going on and are getting played for fools.
Some of us were saying months ago dems were going to wait till trump was nominated then do a switch out for a younger ticket.

To counter the rise of Christian nationalism we should all become satanic nationalists. We have actual elected officials advocating for a Christian nationalist nation, rather than the secular constitutional nation we have…

To counter the rise of Christian nationalism we should all become satanic nationalists. We have actual elected officials advocating for a Christian nationalist nation, rather than the secular constitutional nation we have…

Yeah you tell em Lick!!!1!111!

Vance is not doing well. Not bombing it completely, but not at all what was expected. Very nervous on stage.

Just now catching up on some of the earlier RNC stuff. A few of these folks really ought to lay off the Botox or find someone that actually knows how to do stage makeup.

Preceded with the comment “Matt Gaetz is two white tigers and a life partner away from having a Vegas act.” IYKYK.

Attachments

• IMG_3956.png
    IMG_3956.png
    3 MB · Views: 7

The political apparatus will not run Kamala. But if they are stupid enough to run her (or Biden), then Trump will be assassinated before the election. If by some miracle he makes it and they run either one of those two, he will win in a landslide.

Let's just hope we have an election as planned and when planned.

Heres where im at as far as beleiving any info coming from out of DC. I take no joy in,trust me.
Biden has covid as is being reported. Sincerely hope he heals up, if so.
But I question that storyline, i mean there is a monster push to get him out of the way by his own party now. Im not losing any sleep whether he does or doesnt have covid. But I hear the news and say to self, well thats what their telling us. But is something more sinister at play here from outside his tight circle or perhaps inside of it? Is it an excuse to play dodge ball with the public? Because weve been fed false garbage as peasants and told not to question or challenge it for the past few yers now. Everything they say,dont say comes into question now.
Yep, storyline complete BS. This is the beginning of the end for him. We've all seen it, the left will eat their own as soon as they no longer can serve their purpose

Back