• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

This is a dangerous time in the world folks and I'm being dead serious. This much upheaval in an administration as inept as this one invites bad sh*t to happen and not just here at home. I have a kid that this could affect and if it does his AOR is Far East. Don't want to think about it but can't help but be concerned

No one has mentioned this in what I have been reading this evening. If we have a POTUS who is not fit to run a campaign we have a POTUS who is not fit to run the country. Ergo we have a crisis on our hands folks. As much as I do not want heels up to be POTUS, I think leadership has to seriously consider the 25th.

No one has mentioned this in what I have been reading this evening. If we have a POTUS who is not fit to run a campaign we have a POTUS who is not fit to run the country. Ergo we have a crisis on our hands folks. As much as I do not want heels up to be POTUS, I think leadership has to seriously consider the 25th.
Agree 100%

Back