• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

He made himself political as well as our politicians. Not sure what you mean by make America gay again. Probably more gays now than ever.
Using any religious, or even any dead person for modern politics is ridiculous period. They aren't supporting your views it doesn't matter what you say or do. It's as bad a AI shrimp Jesus too.

Using any religious, or even any dead person for modern politics is ridiculous period. They aren't supporting your views it doesn't matter what you say or do. It's as bad a AI shrimp Jesus too.
Again that was taken out of context. I wouldnt have posted a picture like that, but a lot of Christians believe that Jesus is who blesses this country and they just want that back.

lol AI shrimp Jesus ! Church of Jesus Christ and the Latter day Shrimps

And literally no one cares
They are allowed to not care. However journalists should quote their data correctly and they didn’t here. It’s all he was saying

Most liberals don’t care if journalists miss quote, incorrectly quote, or lie. To the rest of the people, it does matter. Without it you wind up with Russiagate and Swiftboat veterans

Again that was taken out of context. I wouldnt have posted a picture like that, but a lot of Christians believe that Jesus is who blesses this country and they just want that back.
Yes and a lot of Christian’s equate trump and Jesus together. Check these Baptist churches out. Interestingly enough the president of the SBC is out of Raleigh… but then see the churches who split because they wanted to worship trump

Most people don’t feel they need to read it because it doesn’t matter to most people or elected officials. It’s not a mandate coming from some higher governing authority.
The problem is you believe this when the guy who wrote it has been floated as a heof of staff for trump

Just stop. It has zero to do with the Trump campaign, nothing. The more you talk about it the more manipulated you look believing some timely released garbage that nobody should be paying attention to.

Look over here, project 2025! Don’t think about the debate!

I hate to say it but this is the very reason why Christians get mocked. I try to stay out of it best I can but it doesn't help their cause when they blend faith with politics

Back