• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

War shouldn't be promoted or supported. We created the terror organizations by creating desperation due to these circumstances just as we created the other terror organizations by toppling dictatorships. Power vacuums will do that.

We put them there because of Zionists too, but not necessarily bad we did, we just handled it poorly after and continue to do so. There needs to be diplomacy. I get you can't always get diplomacy too, but Israel isn't trying anymore and I assure you some Palestinians aren't either, but should they be wiped off the map? No. Hard to get people to a table now given what we've done across the board too so someone's got to pull people to a table that isn't us if you want to see more stability.
Israel has been far more patient than can be expected. The Palestinians allowed Hamas and Hezbollah to foster their demise a long time ago. There will be little left of them after this and it's their own fault unfortunately. No one should expect Israel to continue to accept being surrounded by people with no regard for their existence

Israel has been far more patient than can be expected. The Palestinians allowed Hamas and Hezbollah to foster their demise a long time ago. There will be little left of them after this and it's their own fault unfortunately. No one should expect Israel to continue to accept being surrounded by people with no regard for their existence
Yet that seems to be the expectation for Palestinians

I have heard these conspiracy theories regarding Nancy Coup Pelosi but here she is admiting it. She says she is reptilian. If you have an explanation on this I would love to hear it. LOL...

I been trying to tell you guys a darker force is at play here. Some will laugh but reptilians are real and being exposed. It's gonna come out at some point and will make sense

I been trying to tell you guys a darker force is at play here. Some will laugh but reptilians are real and being exposed. It's gonna come out at some point and will make sense
No

Back