• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Donald Trump, on the phone allegedly asking Netanyahu to hold off on any ceasefire as it would help the Harris campaign… only thing suspect about this is the fact that Netanyahu and the Israeli population has no intention to stop committing the worst possible crime they can commit and have never considered a ceasefire to begin with. My vote is still for Jill stein

Last edited:
Did any of you see this? Ann Coulter made fun of Walz’s special needs 17 year old son for crying out of pure love for his dad when he was about to speak last night. Coulter is disgusting. I hope there are many here who have empathy for this kid:

She said she didn't know he was autistic and deleted the tweet. That is the rest of the story.

I would personally leave off talking about other peoples' kids. That said, I do think it's pretty telling and a sign of the times that saying something mean about a kid generates magnitudes more disgust than chopping them up.

She said she didn't know he was autistic and deleted the tweet. That is the rest of the story.

I would personally leave off talking about other peoples' kids. That said, I do think it's pretty telling and a sign of the times that saying something mean about a kid generates magnitudes more disgust than chopping them up.
1000002310.gif

Donald Trump, on the phone allegedly asking Netanyahu to hold off on any ceasefire as it would help the Harris campaign… only thing suspect about this is the fact that Netanyahu and the Israeli population has no intention to stop committing the worst possible crime they can commit and have never considered a ceasefire to begin with. My vote is still for Jill stein. Nazis, evangelical “Christian’s,” Israelis …. Most evil specimens of “human” ever. Thank god those evangelical pews are emptying

Another bull$h!t story. I don't know if y'all do this on purpose or if you really just don't care about the truth on anything.

I knew it was crap as soon as I saw the headline and the source. And of course, it is based on Judy Woodruff promulgating a false narrative just because she felt like it. And of course, it wasn't true.

I don't know if y'all are just gullible or you just don't care. Either way, it just makes you look bad.

Another bull$h!t story. I don't know if y'all do this on purpose or if you really just don't care about the truth on anything.

I knew it was crap as soon as I saw the headline and the source. And of course, it is based on Judy Woodruff promulgating a false narrative just because she felt like it. And of course, it wasn't true.

I don't know if y'all are just gullible or you just don't care. Either way, it just makes you look bad.

I said allegedly and I said it was suspect, doesn’t change the reality of Trumps abhorrent positions on this issue. Im sorry you don’t have any way to justify trumps position on this issue

Allegedly, Nikki Haley is leading pro-Palestenian demonstrations and never signed any bombs. Hey, I can do it too!

Allegedly, Trump is going to give $1 billion in gold coins to all Americans, if elected. There's your reason to vote, Liz.

Hey, this is fun!

Allegedly, Nikki Haley is leading pro-Palestenian demonstrations and never signed any bombs. Hey, I can do it too!

Allegedly, Trump is going to give $1 billion in gold coins to all Americans, if elected. There's your reason to vote, Liz.

Hey, this is fun!
I didn’t make anything up, I shared a source … your just pulling stuff out of your ass and avoiding answering a question… sounds like a politician, trump taught you well

I didn’t make anything up, I shared a source … your just pulling stuff out of your ass and avoiding answering a question… sounds like a politician, trump taught you well
Lol uh uh, you're the one that tried to make a point based on a lie. Stop deflecting.

Back