• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Weird....apparently this is suppose to be a knock on Walz and his wife needing IVF to have kids. These people are literally pretending to be carrying around JD Vance's semen in a cup to mock Walz....I mean we can all agree this is weird and disturbing right? Even I thought this was fake at first that is how absurd it is....

As a conservative, yes; this is not only weird but just nasty. I like to think conservatives usally have a little more class but of course there are a few out there who don't have much. Still doesn't give the dems any ammo to claim the higher ground with the stuff they parade around but I can do without stuff like this from either side.

Going to be a lot of waiting to get results of the 2024 election. May not know who the president is until weeks after, the rate things are going.
I will almost bet you we get close to a modern day civil war with this election no matter how it turns out. What that looks like in the year 2024 is up for debate but don't be surprised. It could look one way if Trump wins (think antifa/blm) summer of love or it could be entirely different if democrats are allowed to get away with the 2020 playbook again after all the BS they have put Trump through. I don't want to even fathom what that would look like and it won't be just far right nutjobs

We will see who is laughing in November.
So you don't think they will oust Kamala and insert someone else? Wonder why she is not on the voter registration form? Hmm

Attachments

• unnamed (31).jpg
    unnamed (31).jpg
    475.7 KB · Views: 7
I will almost bet you we get close to a modern day civil war with this election no matter how it turns out. What that looks like in the year 2024 is up for debate but don't be surprised. It could look one way if Trump wins (think antifa/blm) summer of love or it could be entirely different if democrats are allowed to get away with the 2020 playbook again after all the BS they have put Trump through. I don't want to even fathom what that would look like and it won't be just far right nutjobs
I hate to say it but have to agree with all of this.

I don't really care who wins/loses and most normal people don't either. Anybody who gets riled up from the election needs to take a break from the internet and touch some grass.

Back