• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

And of course, we all knew that Russia didn't destroy the Nord Stream pipeline. It was apparently some drunk Ukrainians who snorkeled down with a few sticks of dynamite and blew it up. lol Of course, as we all know, in the end, the US will have had a hand in it. Another one in the bank for the conspiracy theorists.

Assuming the lib media carries it, here's what they will say: "Of course the GOP determined this. They've been out to get Biden for 4 years. And they're just doing this now to throw red meat to their base." Or you'll hear some "But Trump" Russian whataboutism. "Well, Trump has done much worse than this all of this and you guys have ignored it for 8 years."

Fact is, the uniparty has known about all this and has had evidence for it for a long time and they put it out now when it doesn't matter. Trump tells people to peacefully protest and he gets charge after charge leveled against him for being an insurrectionist. Biden actually abuses his office for monetary gain, something that everyone has known about all along, and that's all fine because he's about to be gone anyway.

The moral victory in all of this is that it clearly shows once again who has been right and who has been wrong. Who has credibility and who doesn't. It's stupefying how willfully blind and obtuse people are when it comes to this stuff.
I agree that Biden has committed impeachable offenses but how typical of the almost worthless republicans to put this out about a month after Biden was kicked to the curb. Also putting it out while still on vacation is typical weak republican actions.

And of course, we all knew that Russia didn't destroy the Nord Stream pipeline. It was apparently some drunk Ukrainians who snorkeled down with a few sticks of dynamite and blew it up. lol Of course, as we all know, in the end, the US will have had a hand in it. Another one in the bank for the conspiracy theorists.

The fact that our intelligence teams lied about it tells you all you need to know.

The fact that our intelligence teams lied about it tells you all you need to know.
We have a pretty long track record for interfering internationally and causing great harm in the name of creating conflicts so it's no surprise we would be tied to it. I wonder if any oil companies had a hand in it to increase their sales too

Chalk up another win for the conspiracy theorists. I wonder what it's literally going to take for some of you to learn. I know it's hard, but it has to happen at some point, right?

That is just politics. Biden has done nothing wrong. End of story.

It’s kinda like the Baltimore bridge incident where they ordered Biden out the next morning to declare that it wasn’t a terrorist attack when there had obviously been no investigation possible yet. You pretty much have to believe the opposite of what they say. This the one thing of the past five years that I would conspire was the hands of the Russians. It came one day after the Ukrainian funding, those ships have backups to prevent this from ever happening, the ship went dark for several minutes, and we continue to hear nothing about the investigation that the FBI decided to tell us they opened 17 days after the incident.

Chalk up another win for the conspiracy theorists. I wonder what it's literally going to take for some of you to learn. I know it's hard, but it has to happen at some point, right?

Lol....you mean the same committee who put on the dog and pony show for 4 years now and said they didn't have enough evidence to impeach lol. They released this nonsense today because Biden is giving a speech at the DNC tonight.

We have a pretty long track record for interfering internationally and causing great harm in the name of creating conflicts so it's no surprise we would be tied to it. I wonder if any oil companies had a hand in it to increase their sales too
You are probably right. I think we ended up filling the gap by shipping our natural gas over which probably spiked domestic pricing for us.

It does not change anything though. Harris will win and the Democrats will take all of Congress. Maybe then we get some things corrected in the Govt.
Why do you make asinine posts like this? Always with the extreme nonsense stuff. You do this on the weather side too. I mean once in a while, we all feel like it's never going to snow again. But not everyday, with everything. It's really odd behavior and not something people associate with serious conversation.

Lol....you mean the same committee who put on the dog and pony show for 4 years now and said they didn't have enough evidence to impeach lol. They released this nonsense today because Biden is giving a speech at the DNC tonight.
#gotchafail. I agree, they should have released it when it would have mattered. See my reference to the uniparty above.

Back