• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

This dude has no bottom.

Miriam adelson lobbies for Israel very heavily her and Sheldon…. Yuck… republicans, the party of foreign interests. Then people wonder why these anti Israel protests happen and why they would make a difference… American and Israel are inseparable , Israel’s crimes are America’s

Yep

Although I think we've already seen the answer months ago here, they do truly believe that this is just a tax on other countries.

People like the idea of tariffs when they have the idea that it's going to return manufacturing to the US, but in reality, it hasn't done anything like that, the only thing it has done is made prices go up.

This does a good job breaking it down:

This is all populist/protectionist leaning stuff and it's just not smart policy. The shame of it is though that today, you have to pander to the populist leaners sadly, so these tariffs haven't been removed.

Manufacturing is gone, AI is rising , time to focus on other things. Manufacture things of national security interest here but forget the rest, robots do it all anyways

Why does Trump hate our military and veterans so much?

Trump has no understanding of how things actually work, he does not understand the damage his tariffs did in his first administration....

Amazing what a single letter can do
He was known to be Republican by this point (in his ideas) and they still treated him fairly.

Those people on that stage being "nice" knew how much power & influence he had around New York, so they wanted to remain respective so they didn't make an enemy.

Hillary was embarrassed in 2016 and the Democrat money started being tossed their way, and well, they didn't need to appease Trump anymore, for their own means to an end monetarily, tv show, and network wise.

It's just like what I am sure everyone here has experienced or seen first hand. People are nice when they need/want something.

This is from another forum. It is in regards to illegals being bused in to a Tyson plant in NE Alabama. This response is from a person who lives in the area and evidently has worked there. Why is this happening? I will tell you. Tyson can pay the illegals less than hard working American citizens that is why.

Yup...barely paid my bills , I was working overtime...on three different welders ...plus doing other lazy ass people's jobs like the tuggers job, delivering parts to people on machines to keep the lines going ...you get disrespect when you are a honest, hardworking person...you get ---- on ....and they take any public aid you get like EBT too .. punished for working all around!!!!! This system is a ****** joke now.

Stories like this are all over the place out there yet the media does not cover. I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone can support an administration and now candidate that has allowed this to happen to hard working Americans. This is why people support Trump because they know what supporting the other side holds.

Back