• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

You left out the vaccine injuries. I myself against the advice of my neurologist took the vaccine because of my wife’s autoimmune situation. I had a breakthrough seizure that was pretty bad. Many many more stories of vax injuries. We have been lied to about that as well.
I was in your same situation. My daughter has idiopathic neutropenia which results in a compromised immune system. We didn't have time to understand all of it because the risk was too high. Thankfully none of us has had any issues

No one here has ever said covid was a lie. Here are some lies that were told though:

1. Covid came from a Wuhan wet market.
2. The MRNA vaccine* would stop contraction.
3. The MRNA vaccine* would stop transmission.
4. We were told everyone who died in a hospital with covid that covid was listed as the "cause" of death even though the person was in a car accident or had a heart attack.
5. There was a recent court ruling in Portugal that it was declared that 97% of PCR tests were inaccurate. So you can take the raw numbers of infections and throw them out the window. Of course that case was never covered by our media.

The Portugal News

Recent? That article is from November 2020

Why would you believe that when there’s thousands of pieces of medical literature out there that would bare minimum suggest the accuracy of a PCR test is >80% in detecting the virus. I don’t think they are perfect, no. But a lot better than “97% inaccurate”

Recent? That article is from November 2020

Why would you believe that when there’s thousands of pieces of medical literature out there that would bare minimum suggest the accuracy of a PCR test is >80% in detecting the virus. I don’t think they are perfect, no. But a lot better than “97% inaccurate”
Typical attempts to rewrite what happened....I lost and aunt and uncle to Covid, I knew several younger otherwise healthy people that ended up in ICU with Covid...it put me damn near in the hospital but I managed to break my fever and recover after a hellish 5 days. I do not know a single person that has had the vaccine and had any issue whatsoever due to it.

Covid killed millions of people, millions more though survived thanks to the vaccine.

Typical attempts to rewrite what happened....I lost and aunt and uncle to Covid, I knew several younger otherwise healthy people that ended up in ICU with Covid...it put me damn near in the hospital but I managed to break my fever and recover after a hellish 5 days. I do not know a single person that has had the vaccine and had any issue whatsoever due to it.

Covid killed millions of people, millions more though survived thanks to the vaccine.
I had issues with the Vax. See my post. Know several people personally who had Vax injuries. Not rewriting what happened. Real life experience. I am not saying Covid was not real and I am truly sorry you lost family to it.

Some regulation is a good thing but most of our regulatory authorities have become too inflated. I read Folks This Ain't Normal by Joel Salatin and the crap he has to go through to sell meat is just stupid. The federal authorities are set up to kill the small providers out and just suit the big meat packers.
That is fair point, but it is also fair to say that if the agencies did not exist that corporations would throw quality and safety out the window for the sake of profit.

Trump just took the stage in PA.
Its a truly bizarre performance from Trump. He isnt going to change. He is going to continue the insults and personal attacks. Now the dumbass is saying he is better looking than Harris. A whole segment on he is better looking than her. He is going to continue the long rambling insult filled boring rallies. Total narcissism. He loves hearing himself talk. He thinks the adulation he gets at his rallies=everyone on earth loves him. Seriously, he has lost touch with reality.

Well past 90 minutes now. He keeps on repeating the same things over and over he said 3 or 4 times earlier in the speech. Going back to the election winning stolen rigged election of 2020.

Last edited:
Back