• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Student loan forgiveness, billions for proxy wars, just to name a couple of issues under current admin, that does in fact play a role in inflation. But I agree, it's not a simple issue it goes deep
Doubt these even crack the top 20 of reasons inflation spiked in 2021 / 2022. The amount of money and number of people it went to are relatively immaterial.

Doubt these even crack the top 20 of reasons inflation spiked in 2021 / 2022. The amount of money and number of people it went to are relatively immaterial.
Number one reason was the money printer going brrrrrrr and all that money being dumped into stocks and ending up in the hands of a wealthy few . Conservatives really like to blame the poor for everything

Number one reason was the money printer going brrrrrrr and all that money being dumped into stocks and ending up in the hands of a wealthy few . Conservatives really like to blame the poor for everything
This is dumb, who is blaming the poor?
1000002277.gif

Ok so we had billions just lying around? Loans being forgiven still got paid, who paid for it? Taxpayers and that money printer. Those were just a couple of things, subsidies galore, being the world bail out, government waste probably in the trillions... Gov't doesn't live within their means, not even close, so you print money. But you know this and you know what flooded the markets with money does to the value, not too mention skyrocketing energy cost.

Ok so we had billions just lying around? Loans being forgiven still got paid, who paid for it? Taxpayers and that money printer. Those were just a couple of things, subsidies galore, being the world bail out, government waste probably in the trillions... Gov't doesn't live within their means, not even close, so you print money. But you know this and you know what flooded the markets with money does to the value, not too mention skyrocketing energy cost.
I’m not arguing in favor or against it. It (student loan forgiveness and funding Ukraine war) had basically nothing to do with inflation.

I’m not arguing in favor or against it. It (student loan forgiveness and funding Ukraine war) had basically nothing to do with inflation.
It's the totality of it all. Man when a republican is in office and things are bad it's their fault, when a dem is in office and thing are bad, we'll it's not that simple.

It's the totality of it all. Man when a republican is in office and things are bad it's their fault, when a dem is in office and thing are bad, we'll it's not that simple.
You almost got to it. Let me help you.

Republicans blame democrats for anything bad that happens under Democrats.

Democrats blame Republicans for anything bad that happens under Republicans.

Back