• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Lmao there must be a presidential election this year, everyone’s running scared of another virus. What a coincidence. Let me guess what the cure is. Mail in voting???
Yeah and don't forget the groundwork already in place with the USPS for trouble. The gridlock and breakdown because of the new distribution center in Fulton county has been a disaster. Not sure if anybody knows what a mess it was and still is in GA but it's certainly not good. No way would I do mail in ballots. Hell, I can't even ship eggs or get a bill to the next county on time. This is going to be a huge problem and excuse and coverup for shenanigans. Mark my word.

Yeah and don't forget the groundwork already in place with the USPS for trouble. The gridlock and breakdown because of the new distribution center in Fulton county has been a disaster. Not sure if anybody knows what a mess it was and still is in GA but it's certainly not good. No way would I do mail in ballots. Hell, I can't even ship eggs or get a bill to the next county on time. This is going to be a huge problem and excuse and coverup for shenanigans. Mark my word.
Unless trump wins. Then any investigation into fraud would be stopped immediately right?

We get it Shaggy, you hate President Trump. Let it be a free for all.
This isn't about trump. It's about your principles and if you would stick to it if the left wanted to contest the 2024 election.

See the election integrity crowd had no desire to test integrity of elections in 2016 when trump himself sued to stop audits and recounts.

This isn't about trump. It's about your principles and if you would stick to it if the left wanted to contest the 2024 election.

See the election integrity crowd had no desire to test integrity of elections in 2016 when trump himself sued to stop audits and recounts.
🤡 🤡 The left has been contesting elections for decades. No issues on this side. We're used to it.

Only one station in Bama is covering this so far. Of course not to be seen on MSM. I can only find on alt sites or the one station in Bama.

The feds essentially told Bama to pound sand:

The federal government has denied “repeated requests” to help with the investigation, according to the release. Allen began contacting the DHS’s Citizenship and Immigration Services division in November 2023, requesting a list of noncitizens living in Alabama to cross-reference with the state voter file, according to Rawls.

“The Office also contacted the White House administration for assistance in getting this data and our requests have been denied,” Rawls said. The “lack of cooperation” prompted Allen to try and solve the issue on his own.
1723812039712.png

Last edited:
Gore probably won Florida and should have become President. Things would be much different now if he had. No Iraq war, no ISIS, and not as much national debt.

What often goes overlooked/ignored is that Gore didn't win his homestate of Tennessee in 2000. If he did, Florida wouldn't have mattered. Clinton had won Tennessee in 92 and 96 in large part because Gore was on the ticket, so it should have been a slam dunk to win TN in 2000. That speaks volumes IMO.

Last edited:
Yeah I've heard anybody that mails anything in North Georgia even if it's to the next county over has to go all the way to Atlanta and then back out. ..

It's not about principles. It's about your lack of understanding and lack of curiosity that there is globalist elite trying to change things . We're giving you many situations showing that this is true and you turn the other way because you really don't care.

Back