• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Ha that's probably the last time I was there. If you go and get a decent steak, a drink, and a dessert, it'll set you back somewhere in the neighborhood of $100. That used to be the case, at least. It's a good steak. The cheese and crackers are free and are awesome. Sullivan's has a better steak, though, IMO...although they are a chain.
I go to Sullivan’s for cheap, courtesy of being best friends with the managers brother ! I saw Kevin Keats there once with like 4 hot young girls , hmmmm ( college aged)

Last edited:
Anyone younger than like 60 somin in the us isn’t, tho there is a vaccine for mpox already we gucci, idk I’m cautious but not buying into the fear factor yet… media is a hype machine
GPT said smallpox vax would be able to fight it. but my family clamed religious exemption coming into the US

have you seen what this does to people? Is scars them. And I just got out of heart surgery a year ago and don't wanna go back to the hospital.
Well then, you better pucker up for the vaccine. Oh, and by the way, be sure and sign the dotted line to absolve Pfizer in case anything, how shall I say, "unexpected" happens.

Vaccine hesitancy and variants have increased mortality.
I didn’t work EMS during COVID but during COVID we apparently lost a ton of providers and the ones that were left were extremely burnt out due to call volume they had to cover . I really don’t want to experience that nightmare

Per Berkeley , gay men have been the most impacted. Makes sense that San Fran is getting these cases. Though similar to HIV, it could eventually really impact everyone I guess

This is what GPT said about the new variant. COVID's mortality was 1-4%.

The new mpox variant, known as Clade 1b, is proving to be significantly more deadly than previous variants. This strain, which has been spreading primarily in Central Africa, particularly in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), has a mortality rate as high as 10% in some cases, particularly among children. This is much higher compared to the more common Clade II strains, which had a much lower mortality rate of around 1% or less during the global outbreak in 2022.

The Clade 1b variant has been linked to severe symptoms, including widespread skin rashes and systemic involvement, making it more dangerous than other variants. The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared the spread of this variant a global public health emergency due to its increased lethality and transmissibility.

Efforts are ongoing to control the spread of this variant, but the situation remains critical, especially in regions with limited access to vaccines and healthcare (World Health Organization (WHO)) (DW).

Per Berkeley , gay men have been the most impacted. Makes sense that San Fran is getting these cases. Though similar to HIV, it could eventually really impact everyone I guess

It's gloves off if it's airborne like they are saying.

Back