• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

He will sentence him yes. Will he go no. They just want the pic for their attack ads. I'm sure they could try to take another shot at him too so we will see
There are two reasons for him to be sentenced to prison:

1. Have him killed like Epstein in a controlled environment.
2. Keep him away from the public and alleviate Harris from having to debate.

A 1% profit margin is BS if they are record high. Non food businesses receive these cuts too. We need to tax businesses again that are making way too much instead of the hardworking Americans that give these businesses these profits.
Record profits come from record consumer spending which comes from record printing. The money went dry but spending continued. This is how inflation works young fella!

Indeed, they had it in the 2,431 seat auditorium at the Asheville Harrah’s Cherokee Center. Couldn’t they have had it at the arena in the same complex? It holds 3 times as many (7,674).

I would imagine the city probably had something to do with it.

There are two reasons for him to be sentenced to prison:

1. Have him killed like Epstein in a controlled environment.
2. Keep him away from the public and alleviate Harris from having to debate.
He has appeals out the ying yang and the supreme court will have to tell the children NO yet again because they don't get it. If they actually threw him in prison after trying to kill him the country will be in uproar like we haven't seen in our lifetimes. I certainly don't agree with it but that's reality. Most freedom loving people see what's going on

She is 100% right about corporate greed. It is out of control.
We are all greedy my man. That's American capitalism. Equal opportunity of outcome is something the left has never quite understood however which is why they have always believed they (big government) can spend your money better than you

Are ID cards not issued at DMVs now for next to nothing? Maybe I'm wrong about that. Democrats will never support ID requirements because it would destroy their harvesting operations in major metro areas.

They need to be 100% free as opposed to just very cheap. And they need to be uniform for all states. So, have the federal govt issue the exact same ID to everyone.
Wouldn’t that be worth it to reduce worries about widespread voter fraud? This is just common sense imho. Takes the issue away from both sides.

We are all greedy my man. That's American capitalism. Equal opportunity of outcome is something the left has never quite understood however which is why they have always believed they (big government) can spend your money better than you
It needs to stop. They need to think about others, not just how much money they can pile up.

They need to be 100% free as opposed to just very cheap. And they need to be uniform for all states. So, have the federal govt issue the exact same ID to everyone.
Wouldn’t that be worth it to reduce worries about widespread voter fraud? This is just common sense imho. Takes the issue away from both sides.
Well yeah that sounds great, but the left would never agree and even if they did it would also come up as to who is in charge of that. Nobody trusts the government. I think you are on the right thinking though. It would only appease the left because I don't think anyone thinks that people can't vote if they want to on our side. The libs push that though like usual. Degrading.

Well yeah that sounds great, but the left would never agree and even if they did it would also come up as to who is in charge of that. Nobody trusts the government. I think you are on the right thinking though. It would only appease the left because I don't think anyone thinks that people can't vote if they want to on our side. The libs push that though like usual. Degrading.
Are there any on the left here (or anyone here for that matter) opposed to the federal govt issuing new uniform voter IDs to registered voters throughout the country and then requiring voter ID in all states? If so, why?

Are there any on the left here (or anyone here for that matter) opposed to the federal govt issuing new uniform voter IDs to registered voters throughout the country and then requiring voter ID in all states? If so, why?
Only 16% of Democrats are against voter IDs. It's not the voters that are against it It's the politicians.

If Trump wants to win he needs to get his people and himself to stop living in the 2020 election. Screaming about how 2020 was rigged is not doing any service to those who are on the fence about him. Smart move would be to rally behind the foreign policy changes and what he can do with the economy. Young people hate both candidates mostly and I don't think they will vote in masses no matter the reporting. The only thing that may drive some to vote for Harris would be out of spite of people voting for trump being snarky about it, but that won't be more than 0.1% at best.
I don't get it. You guys act like this is the only thing he talks about. It's a very small percentage of what he talks about, actually. If he wasn't talking about that, the media would be all over something else. And then, you'd come in here and say, "If Trump wants to win, he should blah blah blah or quit doing yadda yadda yadda. It would be the exact same thing, just a different topic.

It needs to stop. They need to think about others, not just how much money they can pile up.
Do you invest? You got a 401k or some other retirement package at your work? You can always punish the greedy corporations by not buying their product or investing in their companies. Send a message to them that you aren't going to tolerate their greed any longer

The largest corporation in the world (your government) is 35 trillion in the red AT YOUR EXPENSE TOO! But greedy corporations are the problem? If you enjoy capitalism at any level you have to accept some greed friend but you always have a choice. You can punish them for it with your very own wallet or you can of course give the corporation 35 trillion in debt the power to do it. Makes a hell of a lot of sense......

I don't get it. You guys act like this is the only thing he talks about. It's a very small percentage of what he talks about, actually. If he wasn't talking about that, the media would be all over something else. And then, you'd come in here and say, "If Trump wants to win, he should blah blah blah or quit doing yadda yadda yadda. It would be the exact same thing, just a different topic.
I'm surprised his Tic Tac inflation illustration yesterday is not all over the place on the left. It was funny!!

Back