• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Good example is we can't even figure out if the officers were in the building he used or the one beside it.

Good example is we can't even figure out if the officers were in the building he used or the one beside it.

My question is why? That's incredibly easy, i.e. impossible not to know in like 5 seconds. Hey were you in there? Yeah man. Or Nah, we were in the one beside it. This is preposterous.

We use to have a saying at my job........"complacency will F you.up".

What facts we do have is that there's a sheriff dept blame shifting by saying it wasn't their job to secure that perimeter. You have a SS director who seems inept and you throw in a little complacency and it spells exactly what we are seeing here.

The not my job attitude, improperly secured perimeter, stupid protocols on the slope of roof. Starts to paint the picture of some serious sloppiness and not so much secret ninjas training a 20yr old to miss at 140yds
Miss killing him you mean, Trump got hit in the head.

My question is why? That's incredibly easy, i.e. impossible not to know in like 5 seconds. Hey were you in there? Yeah man. Or Nah, we were in the one beside it. This is preposterous.
Maybe because everyone is rushing out information instead of waiting a dang second

Maybe because everyone is rushing out information instead of waiting a dang second
Come on. It's been 4 days. I can buy that in terms of fully understanding the shooter's background. But knowing who was where can be ascertained in an hour.

Come on. It's been 4 days. I can buy that in terms of fully understanding the shooter's background. But knowing who was where can be ascertained in an hour.
Las vegas shooter we knew ammo,guns,where purchased,suitcase toting in videos etc by day 2. Stall ball from DOJ,MSM and crickets is all we will get here. Kind of like that big SCOTUS leak and to many others to count.

This kid suposedly walked over a mile from where his car was parked. Im guessing toting his gun,scope. Did he make a purchase at Home Depot that morning? What was it?
Did he walk over a mile? Did he carry a rifle the entire way? He did make a purchase at home depot and it's been reported what he bought.....why don't you know that answer?

We use to have a saying at my job........"complacency will F you.up".

What facts we do have is that there's a sheriff dept blame shifting by saying it wasn't their job to secure that perimeter. You have a SS director who seems inept and you throw in a little complacency and it spells exactly what we are seeing here.

The not my job attitude, improperly secured perimeter, stupid protocols on the slope of roof. Starts to paint the picture of some serious sloppiness and not so much secret ninjas training a 20yr old to miss at 140yds

While I definitely agree with you and I’m not on the government conspiracy bandwagon; that all said if this same circumstance of unthinkable extreme negligence happens anywhere in the world besides the west to a presidential candidate, the immediate reaction would be to blame the opponent or government of said politician by the media here.

I hope those in power wouldn’t behind the scenes plan something like this, but because we believe in our western “values” we believe that it couldn’t happen here which leads to the idea that assuming the worst is a conspiracy theory.

Notice the first paragraph,He didnt have a weapon on him when he went through security gate. Only the rangefinder.

"Crooks reportedly was placed on the radar of security when he went through the metal detector screening area with a rangefinder, which is used by shooters to measure distance. He did not have a weapon on him at the time, though he was flagged to keep an eye on. At some point, he left the secure area and didn’t pop up again until rally attendees were trying to bring attention to an armed person crawling on the nearby rooftop.

Around the time that Crooks was spotted by witnesses on the roof, a counter-sniper team spotted Crooks taking out the rangefinder and looking at counter-sniper positions, a senior law enforcement official told the outlet. "They were looking at him while he was looking at them," the official said. Crooks reportedly gained access to the rooftop by climbing on top of the building's air conditioning unit and pulling himself up.

After Crooks was neutralized following his attempted assassination of Trump, remote detonators were reportedly found on Crooks’ body that went to remote-controlled bombs found in Crooks’ car. An explosive device was also found at Crooks' residence. Sources said that Crooks was found with three loaded magazines and a bulletproof vest. "So it raises the question, did he expect to escape from this and if so, what was all that intended for," Miller asked."

Another question. SS knew he had a rangefinder when he goes in. Meanwhile Mollie Hemingway had a hand held solar fan,confuscated entering through gate.

Im convinced Someone( 's) helped this kid accomplish his mission,minus DJT surviving.

Notice the first paragraph,He didnt have a weapon on him when he went through security gate. Only the rangefinder.

"Crooks reportedly was placed on the radar of security when he went through the metal detector screening area with a rangefinder, which is used by shooters to measure distance. He did not have a weapon on him at the time, though he was flagged to keep an eye on. At some point, he left the secure area and didn’t pop up again until rally attendees were trying to bring attention to an armed person crawling on the nearby rooftop.

Around the time that Crooks was spotted by witnesses on the roof, a counter-sniper team spotted Crooks taking out the rangefinder and looking at counter-sniper positions, a senior law enforcement official told the outlet. "They were looking at him while he was looking at them," the official said. Crooks reportedly gained access to the rooftop by climbing on top of the building's air conditioning unit and pulling himself up.

After Crooks was neutralized following his attempted assassination of Trump, remote detonators were reportedly found on Crooks’ body that went to remote-controlled bombs found in Crooks’ car. An explosive device was also found at Crooks' residence. Sources said that Crooks was found with three loaded magazines and a bulletproof vest. "So it raises the question, did he expect to escape from this and if so, what was all that intended for," Miller asked."

I think it’s obvious he expected to escape, especially if he is prowling around and no one seems to care. The fact is we don’t know if he was in the process of trying to escape when they took him out. If he thought he killed Trump, it wouldn’t be crazy to think he was backing down the building when he re-entered the sights of that sniper which may explain the short time period between Trump getting shot and shot that took him out.

Was listening to Bill Frady in the truck and it was said that because of the Iran threat they beefed up SS. So which is it? Beefed up or sent half to Jill at a nearby location. Didn't looked beefed up to me but what do I know. Maybe half of them were stuck behind a 6 ft jack leg fence and couldn't get out.

SMDH.......

Back