• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Yeah, like I said either on Sunday evening or maybe yesterday, I think there’s a simpler answer here than folks want to make it out to be with the shooter at least, and a lot of it is just unfortunate stuff.

From the way his former high school mates were describing him, in all honesty, he sounded like the perfect school shooter candidate to me.

But yeah, his dad is a Libertarian and mom a Democrat at least apparently, and I can tell you from “my” personal experience, that your family definitely can influence you politically.

My dad's a staunch Democrat, and he HATES populism (so yes, he will criticize populist policy even if it's from the left side, he's done it plenty). I will also say though that he was raised by a doctor and the only struggle that he's had in his life is having to be my mom's caregiver, so he has never seen the struggle that has led to many wanting to see populist policies in his life.

You are most likely right. Probably a case of a person who would shoot up a school/mall for publicity, anger, and etc, but what could make a more appealing target to get “noticed” than taking out Trump. Honestly, this should have ended up as a deranged individual who was stopped quickly, questioned, detained and found help.

You are most likely right. Probably a case of a person who would shoot up a school/mall for publicity, anger, and etc, but what could make a more appealing target to get “noticed” than taking out Trump. Honestly, this should have ended up as a deranged individual who was stopped quickly, questioned, detained and found help.
Wouldn't be surprised to see a John Lennon or Selena type infatuation/obsession possibilty either.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a John Lennon or Selena type infatuation/obsession possibilty either.

Always could be, but if that were the case I’m sure his obsession would have been known by now. They would have already leaked his posts on Facebook, Reddit and the like along with his entire phone search history. Considering the FBI has his phone(and no doubt phone records), they would definitely be saying more than “we don’t know” by now.

Dangit! I missed it. Did she get booed? I hope I can find it and watch because I gotta say...she got b*lls.
Sarah Huckabee looked great and was awesome. Everybody was great that I saw. So patriotic and unifying.
She was booed. But I wouldn't have expected her to give such a speech that she gave. I guess she knows she's going to run for president again.

It’s already well known that Trump turning his head to his right at the last second likely saved his life. But there’s another factor that needs to be taken into account: wind.

At the time of the shooting (6:10PM), the wind was blowing from the W at ~8 mph (image from met. Jim Eberwine):

IMG_9952.png

That W wind (light blue arrow) was perpendicular to the trajectory of the bullet, which was N to S (purple arrow)(image from met. Jim Eberwine):

IMG_9954.png

As hunters know, a perpendicular wind affects the trajectory more than any other. In this case, the wind blew the bullet to Trump’s right. For a perpendicular wind check out the following wind drift chart for a 7 mm bullet:

IMG_9953.gif

Image is table 1 from: https://www.backcountrychronicles.com/wind-drift-missed-shot/

The gunman was ~135 yards from Trump. The wind drift was a little <1” per this table. This will vary for different bullets and other things. However, other tables still suggested ~1”.

Assuming the shooter didn’t adjust for wind drift, the wind likely blew the bullet ~1” to the left of where he was aiming or ~1” to Trump’s right. Thus, with the bullet just grazing his ear, the 8 mph W wind very likely altered the course of the bullet just enough to prevent a potentially much more serious injury! Had he not turned his head and had the wind been lighter or from a different direction, Trump very likely would have sustained a much more serious injury. So, a seemingly measly 8 mph W wind likely drastically changed history!

Last edited:
Why hasn't the head of secret service been fired and why did Mayorkas come out and say he's 100% behind her. Anyone with two eyes can see at an absolute minimum this is gross negligence and she deserves to be relieved of duties, mind you she is currently in charge of security for the president.

But having SS in that building with the guy on the roof is suspicious to me. Lying about the slope safety issue should be suspicious to everyone. Why would she lie?

Why hasn't the head of secret service been fired and why did Mayorkas come out and say he's 100% behind her. Anyone with two eyes can see at an absolute minimum this is gross negligence and she deserves to be relieved of duties, mind you she is currently in charge of security for the president.

But having SS in that building with the guy on the roof is suspicious to me. Lying about the slope safety issue should be suspicious to everyone. Why would she lie?
They got caught. Now it's who gets to take the blame. Dr. Jill's incompetent buddy should have already been fired for being an idiot but this is the Biden administration where that sort of thing runs rampant

SS wasn't in the building

SS wasn't in the building
But local police snipers were inside according to what I have read. It's my understanding that the secret service has said that building wasn't under their scope which is the dumbest thing in the history of dumb sh*t. The radius for that site should have been massively larger. This idiot who has managed to soil one of the best security teams in the world is 100% responsible for the death of a man, the critical injuries of 2 others and the near death of a former president. This was the easiest site possible to secure and there are so many levels of foul ups it's beyond imagination to anybody who has ever done that job or type of work. Let the sniper speak who took the kill shot from the other "sloped roof". I'm sure he has been threatened with his career but it would be fascinating to hear from him because he can answer a lot of questions

Tucker Carlson was giving a speech and at the end he said "I think Trump will win, think it's going to be really important to rolling back some of this insanity but...you know...there are a lot of people who have other agendas and... you should just be aware of that. Thank you very much for letting me spoil your evening with all that stuff".

He also said at the beginning "I just landed and um it took me an hour and a half to get here, a lot of security, all the security they should have had in Butler Pennsylvania on Saturday, they definitely brought the real ones out this time thank heaven".

Interesting. Interesting times.

Tucker Carlson was giving a speech and at the end he said "I think Trump will win, think it's going to be really important to rolling back some of this insanity but...you know...there are a lot of people who have other agendas and... you should just be aware of that. Thank you very much for letting me spoil your evening with all that stuff".

He also said at the beginning "I just landed and um it took me an hour and a half to get here, a lot of security, all the security they should have had in Butler Pennsylvania on Saturday, they definitely brought the real ones out this time thank heaven".

Interesting. Interesting times.
I don't think it's the CIA or FBI behind this but somebody was and is and nobody should be surprised if they don't push all in to kill him while they have morons in charge of the hen house, that's just how F'd up these people really are. If they don't 2025 will be full of false flag events you can bet on that. This is what I alluded to in my post in the other thread. You are dealing with nasty, filthy pigs and they fear trump and the fear of being exposed because the truth could flip this world upside down

They don't fire anybody. There's been 4 years of incompetence and everyone is still happily employed. I think each side is using two different terms to describe the same outcome: Rational thinking people mean incompetence. The left mean, it's going according to plan.

Back