• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

If Im voting again for Joe Biden. I think I would spend my time trying to win over more voters to my side,by bragging on what great things he has done, the values he runs for that I beleive in. Instead of just trying to mischaracter my opponent. You want ever win anyone over that way. If the idelogy,platform are so wonderfull and better, then try saleing them.Just my 2 cents

If Im voting again for Joe Biden. I think I would spend my time trying to win over more voters to my side,by bragging on what great things he has done, the values he runs for that I beleive in. Instead of just trying to mischaracter my opponent. You want ever win anyone over that way. If the idelogy,platform are so wonderfull, better then try saleing them.Just my 2 cents
That would be a very short conversation

I watched a bit I didn't follow What was it showing?
It looks like the SS and state police cannot get through a fence they are trying to access on the property. Are you kidding me. Something is very very wrong.
If someone had told us before this these things would happen or even could happen, they would be called a conspiracy theorist for sure. What in the world is going on. In the end of this I hope that there is exposure and some serious stuff. I don't even know what to say.

Back