• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

If this is the best he could find for that job who the @#$& is watching our nukes? Daffy Duck and Foghorn Leghorn?
I watched some stuff on how that process works. Still researching an learning. So take with boulder salt. But I beleive if we get launched on then the nuclear football is like a menu. So guy presents potus with like option 1 you can send nuke to say china, death toll would be 9 million. Potus says give me another option, nuclear football says you can do option 2, send nuke to Russia death toll 19 million or do option 1 and 2. Or option 4 just nuke Iran death toll 4 million. Etc...
So theres some quick thinking and reasoning, have like less than 5 minutes to make decession max.

No clue how i drew lines through that post above.

I don’t think this was some big orchestrated event. I think the kid got lucky to get into the position he ended up in because everyone that saw him was of the same mentality; “I know that guy doesn’t have a gun and isn’t on top of a building about to take a shot at Trump. This can’t be real. This must be a joke.”

And a lot of the law enforcement are thinking something similar: “Maybe that’s one of our guys? It has to be one of our guys.”

I honestly think everyone was in denial of what was happening in front of them. Their eyes saw it but their brain didn’t want to believe it.

I’ve all but removed myself from politics over the last 4 years. I feel it has made me a better person however I can’t help but wonder what that Jesse kid that used to have an account on here must be thinking right now.
@Jessy89

I watched some stuff on how that process works. Still researching an learning. So take with boulder salt. But I beleive if we get launched on then the nuclear football is like a menu. So guy presents potus with like option 1 you can send nuke to say china, death toll would be 9 million. Potus says give me another option, nuclear football says you can do option 2, send nuke to Russia death toll 19 million or do option 1 and 2. Or option 4 just nuke Iran death toll 4 million. Etc...
So theres some quick thinking and reasoning, have like less than 5 minutes to make decession max.
Imagine having to explain that to a man with dementia

So the kids father was a mega trump supporter and had a special status from the campaign as such. Neighbors say shooter always wore trump shirts and they had trump flags in the yard. Doesn't seem like a trump hater to me.

Also on the image of his donation to actblue seems to be doctored. His address has been added (in different font) but that address does not exist in Pittsburgh.

We don't know for sure but of course they would already have an identity made up for whatever they wanted us to think. Could have been a trumper but probably not.

We don't know for sure but of course they would already have an identity made up for whatever they wanted us to think. Could have been a trumper but probably not.
It makes more sense to Shaggy that somebody who grew up loving Republicans and who actively supports the republican nominee for president would shoot the republican nominee for president because he loves him so much AS OPPOSED TO the likelihood that we are being lied to, yet again, for the zillionth time. 😂

Also on the bingo card of lies that we are supposed to believe is that a strange man with a gun was spotted walking the grounds, where a speech was being given by the republican presidential nominee, 30 minutes before shots were fired, but nothing could be done because the roof of the building was sloped. 😂

So the kids father was a mega trump supporter and had a special status from the campaign as such. Neighbors say shooter always wore trump shirts and they had trump flags in the yard. Doesn't seem like a trump hater to me.

Also on the image of his donation to actblue seems to be doctored. His address has been added (in different font) but that address does not exist in Pittsburgh.

Yeah, like I said either on Sunday evening or maybe yesterday, I think there’s a simpler answer here than folks want to make it out to be with the shooter at least, and a lot of it is just unfortunate stuff.

From the way his former high school mates were describing him, in all honesty, he sounded like the perfect school shooter candidate to me.

But yeah, his dad is a Libertarian and mom a Democrat at least apparently, and I can tell you from “my” personal experience, that your family definitely can influence you politically.

My dad's a staunch Democrat, and he HATES populism (so yes, he will criticize populist policy even if it's from the left side, he's done it plenty). I will also say though that he was raised by a doctor and the only struggle that he's had in his life is having to be my mom's caregiver, so he has never seen the struggle that has led to many wanting to see populist policies in his life.

It makes more sense to Shaggy that somebody who grew up loving Republicans and who actively supports the republican nominee for president would shoot the republican nominee for president because he loves him so much AS OPPOSED TO the likelihood that we are being lied to, yet again, for the zillionth time. 😂

Also on the bingo card of lies that we are supposed to believe is that a strange man with a gun was spotted walking the grounds, where a speech was being given by the republican presidential nominee, 30 minutes before shots were fired, but nothing could be done because the roof of the building was sloped. 😂

Don’t forget the Chinese Spy ballon wasnt transmitting anything.

Back