• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

SS wasn't in the building
They should have been all over it though! Sloped roof, gtfoh, gross negligence at any rate! I know you are a never Trumper but this should cause concern for any US citizen as it screams a hindrance in democracy. How would you feel if this was the sitting president? I know you won’t answer honestly as it would cause you to be hypocritical of your own beliefs but take a step back for a second a be logical!

I don't think it's the CIA or FBI behind this but somebody was and is and nobody should be surprised if they don't push all in to kill him while they have morons in charge of the hen house, that's just how F'd up these people really are. If they don't 2025 will be full of false flag events you can bet on that. This is what I alluded to in my post in the other thread. You are dealing with nasty, filthy pigs and they fear trump and the fear of being exposed because the truth could flip this world upside down
You are a thousand percent right on your thinking and concern. I share it and really think everybody, no matter what side (doesn't even matter anymore) best keep heads on a swivel. This is not the normal politics as usual. Good vs evil.

They should have been all over it though! Sloped roof, gtfoh, gross negligence at any rate! I know you are a never Trumper but this should cause concern for any US citizen as it screams a hindrance in democracy. How would you feel if this was the sitting president? I know you won’t answer honestly as it would cause you to be hypocritical of your own beliefs but take a step back for a second a be logical!
Logical? The idea this goofus is helping some deep state hierarchy plan an assassination is laughable. There's no logic in it only conspiracy minded people seeking answers where there are none yet. The only proven thing is the head of HSSS needs to go and that's it.

Plot continues to thicken. Blackrock commercial Kid,Blackrock buys building...

1721227283924.png

Last edited:
I could take every person on this site, even those who don't shoot, walk you around, explain the process and every person here would spot that roof as the #1 place to secure. Gross incompetence at this level can't even be dreamed up. Let the sniper on the sloped roof he apparently wasnt supposed to be on because it's dangerous speak......

Logical? The idea this goofus is helping some deep state hierarchy plan an assassination is laughable. There's no logic in it only conspiracy minded people seeking answers where there are none yet. The only proven thing is the head of HSSS needs to go and that's it.
It doesn't have to be our government shaggy. I hope you understand this? There are multiple groups all over the country and world that can influence this no problem. In fact it happens all the time you just dont hear about it. Maybe it's one of your greedy corporations

If I may? First of all, do we even really know this goofus is the person they presented to us is really who did it? What do we really know? Nothing actually. All these goofuses that they present to us after all the horrendous acts all have the same mo. Mental, drugs, hear voices, and have that certain look about them and then they are killed. We don't know anything besides what we are presented by media and anybody else putting info out there. All we can do as sensible critical thinking people is put 2 and 2 together and form opinions that makes sense like investigators. What we DO know is this one, even more so than other events, DOES NOT make sense. Like less sense nonstop with every piece of info presented. I think the term conspiracy theory was created by the CIA. May be wrong on that but sounds right. Also MK Ultra was too. These goofuses are not just dumb little dweebs that can outsmart the SS and even military in broad daylight on their own. Just my thoughts. If they could, I think we would be don't by now. We know nothing but if something is so farfetched and doesn't make sense, there is probably something else going on. The more questions asked the more questions needed. It's crazy. We may never know. It's great we can have conversations though.

It doesn't have to be our government shaggy. I hope you understand this? There are multiple groups all over the country and world that can influence this no problem. In fact it happens all the time you just dont hear about it. Maybe it's one of your greedy corporations
Maybe it's just mental illness that runs rampant throughout our society. Combined with easy access to weapons for these people has led to how many shootings? Most choose schools, movie theaters, or other venues. Every once in a while one chooses a politician, Gifford, Scalise

If I may? First of all, do we even really know this goofus is the person they presented to us is really who did it? What do we really know? Nothing actually. All these goofuses that they present to us after all the horrendous acts all have the same mo. Mental, drugs, hear voices, and have that certain look about them and then they are killed. We don't know anything besides what we are presented by media and anybody else putting info out there. All we can do as sensible critical thinking people is put 2 and 2 together and form opinions that makes sense like investigators. What we DO know is this one, even more so than other events, DOES NOT make sense. Like less sense nonstop with every piece of info presented. I think the term conspiracy theory was created by the CIA. May be wrong on that but sounds right. Also MK Ultra was too. These goofuses are not just dumb little dweebs that can outsmart the SS and even military in broad daylight on their own. Just my thoughts. If they could, I think we would be don't by now. We know nothing but if something is so farfetched and doesn't make sense, there is probably something else going on. The more questions asked the more questions needed. It's crazy. We may never know. It's great we can have conversations though.
One point is correct. We know next to nothing yet it seems some speak with much confidence in what happened. I remember the same thing after the crazy guy blew up his RV. Oh it was done to destroy the dominion systems they got in the raid from. Germany and so on and in the end it was just a mentally ill man afraid of 5G and aliens from outer space........99% of the time it's people with mental help problems.

Yeah and wasn't some info just released about a plot from Iran? How does that play in? I'll have to go back and find details. Not sure I'm correct about it.

Yeah, it's much more logical that a pimply face 20 year old kid with no military experience or tactical training who loved Trump and was a horrible shot was able to outsmart the entire Butler police force and US secret service by overtly surveying the area, walking around with ladders, range finders, backpacks, and rifles in plain site up to a half hour before the event, climb up on the roof of the most obvious building, filled with police, in front of a crowd of people, being watched by counter-snipers, hang out for 10 minutes, and then shoot the ear off one of the most prominent political figures in the whole world, all while having a van, filled with homemade bombs and IEDs for, I suppose, a "just in case I miss, I'll blow everybody up" backup plan, parked around the block. And the best response by law enforcement on the scene is an Abbot and Costello routine by the police of, "hey man, hoist me up onto your shoulders and I'll peak over the rooftop and see what's going on" and a looky lou by the secret service counter-sniper dudes, obviously breaking protocol by hanging out on a sloped roof.

Yeah, that seems pretty on point to me. Thumbs up!

Last edited:
Yeah, it's much more logical that a pimply face 20 year old kid with no military experience or tactical training who loved Trump and was a horrible shot was able to outsmart the entire Butler police force and US secret service by overtly surveying the area, walking around with ladders, range finders, backpacks, and rifles in plain site up to a half hour before the event, climb up on the roof of a building, filled with police, in front of a crowd of people, being watched by counter-snipers, hang out for 10 minutes, and then shoot the ear off one of the most prominent political figures in the whole world, all while having a van, filled with homemade bombs and IEDs for, I suppose, a "just in case I miss, I'll blow everybody up" backup plan, parked around the block. And the best response by law enforcement on the scene is an Abbot and Costello routine by the police of, "hey man, hoist me up onto your shoulders and I'll peak over the rooftop and see what's going on" and a looky lou by the secret service counter-sniper dudes, obviously breaking protocol by hanging out on a sloped roof.

If I could give 1000 fire emojis I would!

I don't even think a monster snow pukin' winter storm with a 1/2 inch of ice could divert our attentions right now completely. 😂

Maybe it's just mental illness that runs rampant throughout our society. Combined with easy access to weapons for these people has led to how many shootings? Most choose schools, movie theaters, or other venues. Every once in a while one chooses a politician, Gifford, Scalise
Yes the kid is mentally ill. That has absolutely nothing to do with somebody possibly helping him. If this was just the most inept flaw in secret service history I don't need to tell you who put this moron director in charge. Its the same moron you voted in buddy

Yeah, it's much more logical that a pimply face 20 year old kid with no military experience or tactical training who loved Trump and was a horrible shot was able to outsmart the entire Butler police force and US secret service by overtly surveying the area, walking around with ladders, range finders, backpacks, and rifles in plain site up to a half hour before the event, climb up on the roof of the most obvious building, filled with police, in front of a crowd of people, being watched by counter-snipers, hang out for 10 minutes, and then shoot the ear off one of the most prominent political figures in the whole world, all while having a van, filled with homemade bombs and IEDs for, I suppose, a "just in case I miss, I'll blow everybody up" backup plan, parked around the block. And the best response by law enforcement on the scene is an Abbot and Costello routine by the police of, "hey man, hoist me up onto your shoulders and I'll peak over the rooftop and see what's going on" and a looky lou by the secret service counter-sniper dudes, obviously breaking protocol by hanging out on a sloped roof.

We use to have a saying at my job........"complacency will F you.up".

What facts we do have is that there's a sheriff dept blame shifting by saying it wasn't their job to secure that perimeter. You have a SS director who seems inept and you throw in a little complacency and it spells exactly what we are seeing here.

The not my job attitude, improperly secured perimeter, stupid protocols on the slope of roof. Starts to paint the picture of some serious sloppiness and not so much secret ninjas training a 20yr old to miss at 140yds

Back