• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

First of all, I don't have to explain anything based on a 9 second clip. I don't know anything about the guy. And it wouldn't surprise me if someday somewhere an actual misogynist got elected to something. That is not left or right. That is life. And second of all, she did in fact kick of her career by sleeping around. I mean, this is well known. 🤣

All that said, I think I figured out the problem. You don't understand what misogyny really means. But that's ok. Your side throws around all the -gists -phobics -icsts like candy in order to propagate a narrative. Because why? Feelings. You've learned that people are so intellectually lazy, weak-minded, and many of them carry mental illness that appealing to emotions is far more manipulative than appealing to reason, logic, and common sense. As I said, the actual evidence is against you. Feelings is weapon of the left. Fear, anger, hate, malice toward the other side, revenge, manipulation etc. It is the core strategy of the left. Star Wars calls it the dark side of the force.

But I tell you what: Feelings won't keep you safe. Feelings won't fight inflation. Feelings won't help you take home more money or help your money go farther. Feelings won't keep Iran from starting a war. Feelings won't enable your children to grow up and prosper. Feeling won't keep your border secure. Feelings won't stop the drug epidemic. Feelings won't keep our city streets safe. Feelings won't stop your freedoms from being taken away. Feelings won't protect you. Thank goodness we still have one side that is concerned about more than feelings.
As an Independent… I see more fear mongering in the MAGAverse than I do with the lefties. MAGA preys on the fears they keep stoking of Evangelicals.. white males.. and southerners.

Mistress is just another sexist trope to discredit a woman on power.
So does everyone get this? If you’re a woman, it isn’t immoral to be someone’s mistress as long as you’re doing it for power.

In other words, anything that takes power from certain subgroups cannot be immoral. I’m just going to call it like it is, it never had anything to do with morality.

I’m glad we got that straightened out.

So does everyone get this? If you’re a woman, it isn’t immoral to be someone’s mistress as long as you’re doing it for power.

In other words, anything that takes power from certain subgroups cannot be immoral. I’m just going to call it like it is, it never had anything to do with morality.

I’m glad we got that straightened out.
I mean we all like that Reba song Fancy right? Kamala made the best of her one chance fancy.

This why trump will lose. Frank Luntz tried to find some under 27 undecided females for a focus group and couldn't find any because they've all gone for Harris. Duncan's reaching out to old school true conservatives. The winds of change roared into the 2024 election stronger than anyone ever thought possible.

Why did Trump only have a rally in. 2400 seat ve ue tonight? Because his fragile ego can't handle that she fills up arenas so he shrinks his venue to project the idea he is filling up places like she is

This why trump will lose. Frank Luntz tried to find some under 27 undecided females for a focus group and couldn't find any because they've all gone for Harris. Duncan's reaching out to old school true conservatives. The winds of change roared into the 2024 election stronger than anyone ever thought possible.

Why did Trump only have a rally in. 2400 seat ve ue tonight? Because his fragile ego can't handle that she fills up arenas so he shrinks his venue to project the idea he is filling up places like she is

to be fair that's the biggest Asheville has. We aren't Vegas.

Mark my words. Most people 26 and under aren't even casting votes

Double haters are breaking for Harris

Back