• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

First of all, I don't have to explain anything based on a 9 second clip. I don't know anything about the guy. And it wouldn't surprise me if someday somewhere an actual misogynist got elected to something. That is not left or right. That is life. And second of all, she did in fact kick of her career by sleeping around. I mean, this is well known. 🤣

All that said, I think I figured out the problem. You don't understand what misogyny really means. But that's ok. Your side throws around all the -gists -phobics -icsts like candy in order to propagate a narrative. Because why? Feelings. You've learned that people are so intellectually lazy, weak-minded, and many of them carry mental illness that appealing to emotions is far more manipulative than appealing to reason, logic, and common sense. As I said, the actual evidence is against you. Feelings is weapon of the left. Fear, anger, hate, malice toward the other side, revenge, manipulation etc. It is the core strategy of the left. Star Wars calls it the dark side of the force.

But I tell you what: Feelings won't keep you safe. Feelings won't fight inflation. Feelings won't help you take home more money or help your money go farther. Feelings won't keep Iran from starting a war. Feelings won't enable your children to grow up and prosper. Feeling won't keep your border secure. Feelings won't stop the drug epidemic. Feelings won't keep our city streets safe. Feelings won't stop your freedoms from being taken away. Feelings won't protect you. Thank goodness we still have one side that is concerned about more than feelings.
Looking On Fire GIF

First of all, I don't have to explain anything based on a 9 second clip. I don't know anything about the guy. And it wouldn't surprise me if someday somewhere an actual misogynist got elected to something. That is not left or right. That is life. And second of all, she did in fact kick of her career by sleeping around. I mean, this is well known. 🤣

All that said, I think I figured out the problem. You don't understand what misogyny really means. But that's ok. Your side throws around all the -gists -phobics -icsts like candy in order to propagate a narrative. Because why? Feelings. You've learned that people are so intellectually lazy, weak-minded, and many of them carry mental illness that appealing to emotions is far more manipulative than appealing to reason, logic, and common sense. As I said, the actual evidence is against you. Feelings is weapon of the left. Fear, anger, hate, malice toward the other side, revenge, manipulation etc. It is the core strategy of the left. Star Wars calls it the dark side of the force.

But I tell you what: Feelings won't keep you safe. Feelings won't fight inflation. Feelings won't help you take home more money or help your money go farther. Feelings won't keep Iran from starting a war. Feelings won't enable your children to grow up and prosper. Feeling won't keep your border secure. Feelings won't stop the drug epidemic. Feelings won't keep our city streets safe. Feelings won't stop your freedoms from being taken away. Feelings won't protect you. Thank goodness we still have one side that is concerned about more than feelings.
This is little more than a dodge. You don't have to explain because you can't and you know it.

Only Trump can do these things 🤡

So a little recap of what has happened over the past month and a half:

Trump and Biden attend a debate that is far outside the norm of a normal presidential debate timeline. This was probably orchestrated by those in charge to get him out so they could install another useful idiot to sign the checks. The media had the audacity to act like they had no idea Biden was gone, total lies by the way. The democratic elite force a coup and get the sitting president who had a record number (81,000,000) of votes to drop out of the campaign via twitter. Kamala assumes the nomination, hasn't done a single press event in almost a month, and goes from the least popular candidate, to least popular VP in history, to now leading in the polls.

You really can't make this crap up anymore. Lets be real here; this has nothing to do with Trump, any candidate left or right that does not fall in line with the military industrial complex is going to be labeled crazy, conspiracy theorist, racist, sexist, kooky, etc. Everyone who votes on their "feelings" falls for this crap every single time.

Last edited:
Those two women above are proof that hos stick together. Kamal is the queen to them.
It just goes to show you that voting for president has nothing to do with policy for at least half the constituent.

This is the mind of a democrat voter:

1. Does the person have a D by their name?
2. The person is not Trump.
3. The person is pro abortion.

Those right there are the policies of the democratic party, and you certainly do not need to take questions from the media if that is your platform.

You are being lied to. The media can't hide her record from people who pay their own bills. They will sentence Trump in September of course which will drive even more favor his way. If this dingbat can hide and get elected your country "as you knew it" is gone forever and so are your freedoms. If that isn't enough to sway people they deserve what they get

You are being lied to. The media can't hide her record from people who pay their own bills. They will sentence Trump in September of course which will drive even more favor his way. If this dingbat can hide and get elected your country "as you knew it" is gone forever and so are your freedoms. If that isn't enough to sway people they deserve what they get
So dramatic 😂

I've already got a backup contingency plan to move to Iceland by marrying a woman I play online games with.

I will enjoy watching everything crash and burn from afar.

I've already got a backup contingency plan to move to Iceland by marrying a woman I play online games with.

I will enjoy watching everything crash and burn from afar.
Enjoy eating pickled rotted shark , that’s all they can get in that cold wasteland.

It just goes to show you that voting for president has nothing to do with policy for at least half the constituent.

This is the mind of a democrat voter:

1. Does the person have a D by their name?
2. The person is not Trump.
3. The person is pro abortion.

Those right there are the policies of the democratic party, and you certainly do not need to take questions from the media if that is your platform.
For some of us policy doesn't trump decency or democracy. I won't sell my morals out for someone just because they have a tax plan I like

For some of us policy doesn't trump decency or democracy. I won't sell my morals out for someone just because they have a tax plan I like
Democracy? Democracy?! You mean like kicking a president off the ticket and replacing him with a person who never received a single vote because they felt like it? You're hilarious 😂

Back