• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

So vance doesn't believe people without children should vote and people with children should have extra votes. Bunch of idiots
Well, Kamala believes that people should be thrown in prison if they criticize democrats.
Let's do this, both show evidence of both. Neutral sources only for both.

If it's true on both, we truly have chosen the bottom of the barrel for political "leaders"

If it's true on both, we truly have chosen the bottom of the barrel for political "leaders"
No no, if Shaggy and Downeast are going to come in here and sh#tpost and just make stuff up all day, then we might as well too. You can't have any kind of conversation if one side is hell bent on lying about everything or taking it out of context on purpose.

When you have children you carry a responsibility to Vote in their best interest until they are 18 years old. When I go to vote in November I vote for not only my interest but the interest of my daughter as well. There is a difference than those that vote solely for themselves.
Now that doesn't mean everyone shouldn't have an opportunity to vote, obviously everyone legal should get that chance. But the "never parents group" deciding policies for the parental groups can be a bit odd.

He calls it a thought experiment but has said things like this going back to 2021.

When you have children you carry a responsibility to Vote in their best interest until they are 18 years old. When I go to vote in November I vote for not only my interest but the interest of my daughter as well. There is a difference than those that vote solely for themselves.
Now that doesn't mean everyone shouldn't have an opportunity to vote, obviously everyone legal should get that chance. But the "never parents group" deciding policies for the parental groups can be a bit odd.
Funny concept. I find it odd that christian families deciding policies for non-christian families is acceptable if that's the principle you hold.

No no, if Shaggy and Downeast are going to come in here and sh#tpost and just make stuff up all day, then we might as well too. You can't have any kind of conversation if one side is hell bent on lying about everything or taking it out of context on purpose.
Then this only means that the argument you make cannot stand in this context to your statement. Take all the politics/opinion out of it and strip it down to basic evidence presentation in an argument being made and that's what the question is.

Funny concept. I find it odd that christian families deciding policies for non-christian families is acceptable if that's the principle you hold.
You always have to bring religion into it. Thor was not even speaking about Christianity. You have such a bitterness in your brain that you can't even see what's going on.

This is a one-point argument that makes no sense when you apply to everything else. Abortion issues? Only women can vote since they're the one with the child in them. Issues relating to a group of people? Only they can vote since everyone else isn't affected. Investment in public transportation? Only people in the city can vote since the rural people won't be using those in the cities. The RIGHT to vote applies to everyone over 18 aside from the disqualifications for crime. You shouldn't strip it away from those or re-distribute it just to push an agenda. It's as bad as allowing illegal immigrants to vote, it's pure hypocrisy.

He calls it a thought experiment but has said things like this going back to 2021.

Adding votes to those with children is a bad path and also one that would be entirely exploited by the left as well to get more votes. I can give him it's a "thought experiment" but the idea at all is not a good one as it undermines our voting system in general.

Then this only means that the argument you make cannot stand in this context to your statement. Take all the politics/opinion out of it and strip it down to basic evidence presentation in an argument being made and that's what the question is.
Huh? Did you swipe Kamala's noted or something? What are you saying?

I'm saying if you can answer the question I asked then your statement is valid. If you can't answer the question then your statement is invalid. It isn't that hard.
Where did you ask me a question? Maybe that's why I was confused. If I missed your question to me, I'm sorry about that. What is it you want to know?

Back