• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Actually the latest polling shows Trump is winning people with incomes 100 to 200,000 by 60 percent.
I double dog dare you to find a trump flag on a house in any city with a majority of people that are well educated.

You won’t find them in Charlotte. You won’t find them in Raleigh. You won’t find them in Durham. You won’t find them in Charleston.

Where will you find them? Person County NC. Lexington County SC. Gaston County NC. Not exactly the cream of the crop.

I double dog dare you to find a trump flag on a house in any city with a majority of people that are well educated.

You won’t find them in Charlotte. You won’t find them in Raleigh. You won’t find them in Durham. You won’t find them in Charleston.

Where will you find them? Person County NC. Lexington County SC. Gaston County NC. Not exactly the cream of the crop.
I don't really care about flags and I definitely don't have one. But if people that are barely getting by in life want to have a little hope in life that this country could get better , so be it. Elitist snobby mindsets are not needed.

There is a common theme of the demographic of those places

Anyways. A real life image of swing action behind our liberal friend destiny, live in front of thousands.

1723296551770067.jpg

I double dog dare you to find a community of Trump supporters that burnt their own sh*t to the ground. If you gave out of gas in front of that poor Trump supporters house they would help you no questions asked. You run out of gas in the inner city like downtown Durham they will conck you over the head and steal your wallet. We are not the same

I double dog dare you to find a community of Trump supporters that burnt their own sh*t to the ground. If you gave out of gas in front of that poor Trump supporters house they would help you no questions asked. You run out of gas in the inner city like downtown Durham they will conck you over the head and steal your wallet. We are not the same

Dindu nuffin'

Anyone wanna address the gop hurting working families with kids while wanting to cut taxes on the wealthy and corporations during their period of largest profits ever

Back