• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Lol WTF is he talking about, I guess at some point today the Maga cult will start talking about how Harris is not her real name lol....

Also he couldnt even half way fill up a 8000 seat venue on a Friday night in red Montana......

meanwhile....

I’m going to wait until after the DNC before I’m fully onboard with this theory, but I’d swear we’re seeing a rapid re-normalization of the Democratic Party. Harris’ stump speech in Arizona tonight is right out of mid-90s Bill Clinton. The immigration stance is well reasoned and centrist. Several prominent left wing Ds have recently lost primaries which plays into this.

I expected a pivot to the center by Kamala but did not expect all this. Sure it’s campaign talk and we all know what that’s worth, but it’s absolutely wild to see a D nominee talk about these things in these ways and get loud “USA” chants. Again we’ll see if it sticks around but if they are successful in flipping the script to make the Trump-GOP into the “wingnut” campaign she greatly increases her odds of winning. Remember due to the Electoral College a D nominee needs at least +4% nationally in the popular vote to win the swing states.

Like I mentioned previously we haven’t seen this campaign energy from either ticket since 2012. It’s been a LONG time. The last election I worked was 2014 and it was low energy even for a midterm. 2016 Trump still wasn’t embraced by the R party and Hillary was Hillary, no explanation needed there. 2020 effectively didn’t have a campaign at all.
Democrats are famous for reinventing themselves but I don't blame them because it works on their base every single time. It's like dreaming there is a brand new candy apple red Corvette with a hot chick riding shotgun in the driveway only to wake up and find your beat up celica is still there. Oh well maybe tomorrow night the dream will come true

Lol WTF is he talking about, I guess at some point today the Maga cult will start talking about how Harris is not her real name lol....

Also he couldnt even half way fill up a 8000 seat venue on a Friday night in red Montana......

meanwhile....

I really hope you are just pretending to be this stupid.

It all makes sense now.

Democrats letting their wives sleep with so many random men is the reason why abortion is so important to them.

Toby at the law firm can't look dumb in front of his lawyer buddies knowing his wife prefers Jamal... So he must keep the fight alive for abortion rights by voting for Kamal.

Oh no. Someone who can stay on point focus on the issues over and over with cognitive acuity.

Meanwhile the other guy rambles, praises our biggest adversary, tells everyone how awesome Hannibal Lecter is and tells lies about helicopters.
The other guy was actually president once and passed legit policies that created a better, safer America. But orange man bad, I get it. Policies don't matter

Doing research, it seems the majority of Democrat men let their wives "swing".

No wonder what's wrong with the country 🎈
And most of the republicans swing with their family members.

Also let’s be absolutely fair - the only places I see trump flags in the triangle are in houses where it looks like the people don’t have a pot to piss in. They are the homeless looking ones.

And most of the republicans swing with their family members.

Also let’s be absolutely fair - the only places I see trump flags in the triangle are in houses where it looks like the people don’t have a pot to piss in. They are the homeless looking ones.
Actually the latest polling shows Trump is winning people with incomes 100 to 200,000 with 60ish percent. Just because some people are hidden away in academia and not really affected economically should not mean people throw people make less under the bus.

Back