• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I don't think most people understand what a big deal this is. Calling yourself a command sergeant major means your unit will stand in front of a bus for you. I applaud him for putting in 24 years but guys with combat experience take stolen valor serious. If he has any integrity he will stop over selling his tank at retirement. He quit on his soldiers when they needed him most

For how many days has Kamal not given an interview
As long as they can go because the DNC knows it would not help the campaign's cause. She cannot explain policy in detail with any coherency. The base could care less, the media knows why, and it can only hurt. So from a strategic standpoint, its the best move.

We’re the snowflakes, right? You people are softer than charmin. You wanna ---- post and talk ---- but when someone comes back at you MAH FEELINS.
Is that what you want? You must not have been around for the first thread. I would be happy to oblige you but we need to be respectful

Anyone wanna address the gop hurting working families with kids while wanting to cut taxes on the wealthy and corporations during their period of largest profits ever
Thats all about stockholder greed and needs to be toned down.

Back