• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

It’s far too late to just let abortion “go”. It’s our winning strategy. Not because she is a woman, Indian, black, etc. She knows to harp on Freedom for Americans and that’s why she’s being compared to Obama and not Hillary. Donald is gonna freak when he sees the polls.
How sad and tragic that ending life is a winning strategy for anybody. Wow, what a selfish and evil culture we have become.

i still don't see how its hateful i mean if i was gay then it would be hot I guess

is this offensive to anyone
He had a common-law marriage. I disagree with that as it invalidates my lawful marriage. That's hateful.

Now if you could slide a few denominations with his picture on it over to me...I'm sure I could overlook this offense.

So we got 3 choices here #1 I can ban some of you from the thread for good #2 I can lock the thread for good unless someone unbiased wanted to moderate it #3 the topic can be changed and you guys can all go back and delete about the last 50 posts.

So we got 3 choices here #1 I can ban some of you from the thread for good #2 I can lock the thread for good unless someone unbiased wanted to moderate it #3 the topic can be changed and you guys can all go back and delete about the last 50 posts.
ill just leave its not a open forum with humor! fine by me good luck guys

Guys, let's knock it off. If you want to talk about someone's sexual preferences, take it to PM or meet up in person.

It's not a problem to agree or disagree with a lifestyle, but we've gone past that point and emotions are now clearly running hot. So drop it and move on to something else.

What in the world did y’all do?

Anyway, Supreme Court Justice Gorsuch has a new book y’all might find interesting. I’m working through the audiobook and find it compelling. It’s titled “Over Ruled.”

Guys, let's knock it off. If you want to talk about someone's sexual preferences, take it to PM or meet up in person.

It's not a problem to agree or disagree with a lifestyle, but we've gone past that point and emotions are now clearly running hot. So drop it and move on to something else.
Sending you a PM shortly. Let’s talk sex.

Yea, and that’s a perfectly reasonable position for something so complicated that means different things to different people.
So in the absence of information, your default position is death and destruction?

If we stipulate that "I don't know when life begins" is a perfectly reasonable position to take, then most reasonable and logical corollary is to take no action until we know for sure.

Our video game culture somehow makes us think we get to reset life and start over when the consequences of our choices turn out to be in opposition with our desired outcome. Sex and babies is a really simple concept and it carries a well understood risk. Make a choice and own the choice. Be a man. Be a woman. Be responsible for your choice instead of trying to convince everyone that responsibility is the evil in all of this. And don't come back at me with the 0.0000000whaever % rare exception business either.

So in the absence of information, your default position is death and destruction?

If we stipulate that "I don't know when life begins" is a perfectly reasonable position to take, then most reasonable and logical corollary is to take no action until we know for sure.

Our video game culture somehow makes us think we get to reset life and start over when the consequences of our choices turn out to be in opposition with our desired outcome. Sex and babies is a really simple concept and it carries a well understood risk. Make a choice and own the choice. Be a man. Be a woman. Be responsible for your choice instead of trying to convince everyone that responsibility is the evil in all of this. And don't come back at me with the 0.0000000whaever % rare exception business either.

Having a wife and daughters has made me realize what I thought I knew did not fit neatly into how the world actually is. You think otherwise and that’s fine. I don’t judge you.

The emotional back and forth of the abortion debate tends to make us forget that real people bear the consequences of whichever direction we choose. Outlawing it simply shifts the burden to a different set of people but doesn’t reduce it. The subject of women’s healthcare has been eye opening for me these last 15+ years. What restrictive and punitive abortion laws do is subject them to what amounts to second class care of all kinds until proven not pregnant. In some cases second class care on the possibility they may become pregnant. These are real issues not imaginary.

I don’t want my doctor or anyone’s doctor needing to consult the legal department to determine if an emergency situation meets the criteria of “emergency enough” to prioritize care of a woman over her unborn child when she’s made her choice.

#4. Stimulus checks to those who aren’t a problem….

Back