• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

We will take savannah in a heart beat. You can keep your obesity ridden trailer park McDonald munching 99% occluded artery having Walmart loving suburbs . Savannah is beautiful . A culture that mocks its centers of commerce , learning, trade , and beauty is a decaying one … @GaWx change your name to NCWx bro we taking you
I call Atlanta my ATM and certainly see it’s usefulness despite never wanting to live there. Like it or not cities and rural places have to have each other. Cities give everything you mention but they also need the food and other Ag goods from the rest of the state.

Walz's service record is really just the most recent public blow-up of what's been happening for a good few years now between vets deployed to combat zones and those that did not. This has been in the news recently with Troy Nehls and Tom Cotton concerning the accuracy of their service record statements. In the case of Walz he's on record as a Congressman to have said he "deployed in support of OEF" which is not incorrect in a general sense as he was in a support role in Italy. Just my opinion but I think this is something that matters within the veteran community and not much to the general public. When John Kerry was "swift-boated" we were in the middle of two wars and servicemembers occupied a much different position culturally.

All this stuff about Walz is great but where in the heck is Trump? Out playing golf and hardly even bothering to campaign. If only we had nominated a younger fighter like DeSantis. He would be focused on defeating Harris, not reviving old greivances with republican governors

Walling off the border and installing land mines does solve our problem. The issue in Central America is for Central America to solve. Also, sealing our border is the condition that Central America needs to convince people to stay in their own countries. We just need all visitors to knock on the door and ask politely to be let in. We then need to make sure they are properly vetted before opening the door. Easy button.
Landmines???
What is wrong with you, jfc.

Sort of agree with him to be honest. I hope there aren't any issues either way but what he's communicating is a very real concern that certain Senate and House Rs are so beholden to Trump they may attempt to disrupt the process again should he lose in a close election. Hopefully those fears are overblown. I don't worry so much about it personally because we saw in 2021 that our public institutions are very robust.

1723077449404.png

Where is all the money that was sent to Trump going? As far as i know Lovely Laura hasnt spent a dime to build a ground game. No fiekd offices open, no GOTV effort and almost zero ads on TV, radio, or social media

I will say Vance has surprised me. Too bad because DeSantis have the same energy as Vance. Trump seems old and worn out.
I saw a remark that the election seems to be publicly Vance vs Harris and I agree. The age gap between Harris and Trump is startling when the two are making speeches in a similar timeframe. Trump now has the issue Biden had in that he can't run away from his age as he's clearly slowed down quite a bit. It's not the worst strategy I've ever seen.

Where is all the money that was sent to Trump going? As far as i know Lovely Laura hasnt spent a dime to build a ground game. No fiekd offices open, no GOTV effort and almost zero ads on TV, radio, or social media

I've commented on this numerous times. Still have friends on that side and every single one has said the RNC is a dumpster fire. Trump campaign itself is doing well and have very competent people at the helm though.

View attachment 149663

It’s clear he hasn’t had much going on the grass roots. Most people know what his policies will be so there’s not much more that can be said. Maybe holding out for a last second push? Still, I think you need to be in the media and seen visiting cities and towns, though the reclusive nature worked for Biden. So there’s that

I've commented on this numerous times. Still have friends on that side and every single one has said the RNC is a dumpster fire. Trump campaign itself is doing well and have very competent people at the helm though.
It seems to me Trump has lost his desire to even try. My guess is the money sent to him and the RNC is going into a few pockets, not to win an election. Trump needs to be at factories every day meeting workers, at local farms, anywhere other than golfing

Back