• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

These fools will not let it go. Can you imagine Harris going to CA and going on for 20 minutes about the crappy job Newson is doing? Trump and his followers are shrinking the party 90 days before the election

So honestly. Do you not want to know if people cheated and tried to overthrow an election in the United States? There is a reason Trump roasted Kemp at the rally and now all eyes are on GA. Kemp and Dominion machines and China....Let's see what happens. Oh and Gen Flynn is not to be discounted when he speaks. Period.

So honestly. Do you not want to know if people cheated and tried to overthrow an election in the United States? There is a reason Trump roasted Kemp at the rally and now all eyes are on GA. Kemp and Dominion machines and China....Let's see what happens. Oh and Gen Flynn is not to be discounted when he speaks. Period.

Don’t leave out the pillow guy!

Lol, lying and playing dumb is not cute mam!
View attachment 149678
HEY!! You need to brake check that ----! I had to go back and see what you were talking about then I just saw this. Yes Fulton and Dekalb county. if somebody was giving them over, would be more appropriate for China instead of CA because China is part of this whole mess and the dominion machines and more than likely Kemp. As to the other post yes, the enemy of this country is trying to divide so they can conquer. So what about it?

HEY!! You need to brake check that ----! I had to go back and see what you were talking about then I just saw this. Yes Fulton and Dekalb county. if somebody was giving them over, would be more appropriate for China instead of CA because China is part of this whole mess and the dominion machines and more than likely Kemp. As to the other post yes, the enemy of this country is trying to divide so they can conquer. So what about it?
You said a country divided falls, in the same breath you say you want Fulton and Dekalb , American counties with American people, give away to China… so do you or do you not like division because you sure seem to like division when you suggest part of the country should be given away

You said a country divided falls, in the same breath you say you want Fulton and Dekalb , American counties with American people, give away to China… so do you or do you not like division because you sure seem to like division when you suggest part of the country should be given away

Oops, sorry, you were right. I was looking at weatherfide’s mention of Fulton/Dekalb but missed that he said they should go to California rather than China.
As long as GA keeps SAV I’ll be content.

Oops, sorry, you were right. I was looking at weatherfide’s mention of Fulton/Dekalb but missed that he said they should go to California rather than China.
As long as GA keeps SAV I’ll be content.
I want Savannah tho! We have Wilmington here but that’s the Walmart version of savannah !

I was replying to the one who said it but yeah if someone is treasonous and committing crimes, by all means skedaddle on. Calling out Fraudulent election perpetrators doesn't have anything to do with not dividing the people.

I was replying to the one who said it but yeah if someone is treasonous and committing crimes, by all means skedaddle on. Calling out Fraudulent election perpetrators doesn't have anything to do with not dividing the people.
What? You are not being coherent. What are you trying to say? You trying to say all the good people of Fulton and dekalb conspired to commit election fraud, and because they did that, all 2 million of them, they should now belong to China …. What? I think you are the traitor and divider when you suggest part of American soil should be ceded to China because you don’t like their politics or demographics . I do not think veterans of this country went off to war and said “ we are fighting for the United States except for Baltimore Atlanta la nyc etc “. You are a traitor to those who died for American soil, anti American actually … I mean , only an enemy of America would suggest American soil be ceded to an enemy

What? You are not being coherent. What are you trying to say? You trying to say all the good people of Fulton and dekalb conspired to commit election fraud, and because they did that, all 2 million of them, they should now belong to China …. What? I think you are the traitor and divider when you suggest part of American soil should be ceded to China because you don’t like their politics or demographics . I do not think veterans of this country went off to war and said “ we are fighting for the United States except for Baltimore Atlanta la nyc etc “. You are a traitor to those who died for American soil, anti American actually … I mean , only an enemy of America would suggest American soil be ceded to an enemy
Oh please. You tryna get this thread locked? You ain't in GA. All eyes are on the election fraud that happened in those counties. The individuals who purposely committed the crimes will be dealt with. I say China to the other guys comment because China is who is behind this in the first place involved in the machines and collusion. I would rather them go to GITMO actually. You are making too much of it. Let's see what happens.

Oh please. You tryna get this thread locked? You ain't in GA. All eyes are on the election fraud that happened in those counties. The individuals who purposely committed the crimes will be dealt with. I say China to the other guys comment because China is who is behind this in the first place involved in the machines and collusion. I would rather them go to GITMO actually. You are making too much of it. Let's see what happens.
“ we should give those two counties to California “

You- “ China would be more appropriate”

Your argument does not add up , the context of your post has nothing to do with election fraud you are speaking of now . Own up to what you said don’t dig a hole because you are embarrassed . It is what it is

“ we should give those two counties to California “

You- “ China would be more appropriate”

Your argument does not add up , the context of your post has nothing to do with election fraud you are speaking of now . Own up to what you said don’t dig a hole because you are embarrassed . It is what it is
okie dokie

Back