• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

It’s clear he hasn’t had much going on the grass roots. Most people know what his policies will be so there’s not much more that can be said. Maybe holding out for a last second push? Still, I think you need to be in the media and seen visiting cities and towns, though the reclusive nature worked for Biden. So there’s that
I seriously doubt it will work this time.

Do you guys know about this? Trump appointed Walz to serve on a bipartisan governors’ group in 2019. If Walz was so extreme, why did Trump pick him?

Maybe this is what is taking up so much of Trump's time. A new grift

ngl the Trump golden deck of playing cards have been a huge hit. Played hours of setback with them with family at the beach. You can get them on Amazon if you're interested.

These fools will not let it go. Can you imagine Harris going to CA and going on for 20 minutes about the crappy job Newson is doing? Trump and his followers are shrinking the party 90 days before the election

These fools will not let it go. Can you imagine Harris going to CA and going on for 20 minutes about the crappy job Newson is doing? Trump and his followers are shrinking the party 90 days before the election

Kemp is a ----.. have always thought this
One thing that sealed it for me was that gas tax relief payment arrived in my bank account same day as the republican primary.. the guy is a weasel Idc what trump says about him but Kemp will never get my families vote! He's a Coward

This is destruction by our enemy. Divide and conquer. A country divided cannot stand. New world order. Evil.
How can you in one post talk about the dangers of a divided society , but then in the post above it talk about how you want some of your fellow Georgians gone? Make it make sense. Go.

I do. Do you? 10s of thousands of threats against public officials, jurors in his trials, judges families and so on. You can say the left is worse but they are all the same. Didn't hear you mention Whitmores kidnapping plot!!
Her kidnapping was a setup by the FBI. It was fake. A hoax. How could you not know that by now. Lord have mercy. Why are you so trusting in "the man"? aka government. When did people start worshiping the government? People have lost all sense of self preservation and defending themselves mentally and physically.

How can you in one post talk about the dangers of a divided society , but then in the post above it talk about how you want some of your fellow Georgians gone? Make it make sense. Go.
What fellow Georgians boo?

Back