• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

It's Wild the race card gets pulled out here by the usual people that pull it. I actually really like the Latin people that I know that have immigrated here. I think they have many of the values that us traditional Americans have lost. But liking them culturally and allowing them to prosper in this country without paying taxes or supporting the propped up goverment the way that I am forced to are separate things. Allowing entry into this country for political gain for one side is also a separate thing. Also for national security for every 100 decent people who just wants to come make a life here you get someone with other intentions that slips through, that's unacceptable. These borders were fought for with blood. If we don't respect our own borders then why would any other country respect them? We appear weaker internationally than at any time in my life.
I know you will just dismiss this. But for ----- and giggles I’ll post anyway. Illegal immigrants definitely pay taxes.

"though the left-of-center Pew Research Center has described ITEP as a “liberal think tank.”

Yeah because they are so great at tracking "Undocumented" immigrants

Last edited:
You think ~10% of the population in this country is here illegally? Not every brown person you see is illegal.
I do and I'm counting the kids and every last one i see.. here Gainesville is like a 3rd world country in spots.. those kids are out everyday and are not in the system.. I've seen this all over.. so yea you better believe its a lot more than being admitted .. but at this point it doesn't matter its to late
every brown person lol I'm not closed minded but i have eyes

I do and I'm counting the kids and every last one i see.. here Gainesville is like a 3rd world country in spots.. those kids are out everyday and are not in the system.. I've seen this all over.. so yea you better believe its a lot more than being admitted .. but at this point it doesn't matter its to late
It's amazing what is happening in Gainesville. It was going on when I was a kid but nothing like today.

That guy's videos are the best!
My favorite part of that video is when they come across the Indians and they have a piece of paper that says "Chicago" and they said they are with Congress.

Doesn't take a genius to realize what's happening there.

It's amazing what is happening in Gainesville. It was going on when I was a kid but nothing like today.
I grew up in flowery branch! it started in the 90's I had the chance to see every part of that city and the houses and meet the ppl working with charter communications.. The brown ppl as someone said almost always seemed nice and kind till 5-10yrs ago.. something started to change.
going to assume someone's planting the seeds of hate using the great propaganda machine ..

you see the hate everywhere now seems ppl are unable to mind their own business everyone has to interject themselves into every action idea and remember if its violent don't help! recorded it lol

I grew up in flowery branch! it started in the 90's I had the chance to see every part of that city and the houses and meet the ppl working with charter communications.. The brown ppl as someone said almost always seemed nice and kind till 5-10yrs ago.. something started to change.
going to assume someone's planting the seeds of hate using the great propaganda machine ..
I grew up in Gainesville but two houses down was flowery Branch in South Hall so I saw the same things you did in the '90s. Did you go to West Hall? I went to Johnson high School.

Or maybe they are just reacting to how so many on the right view them as dirty rapist and murderers who don't pay taxes and destroy their surroundings?

That's not propaganda that's reality to how they are seen by maga......which started what oh about 5-10 years ago?

Or maybe they are just reacting to how so many on the right view them as dirty rapist and murderers who don't pay taxes and destroy their surroundings?

That's not propaganda that's reality to how they are seen by maga......which started what oh about 5-10 years ago?
Yeah that makes sense since more and more they're voting Republican and voting for Trump. Lol

I know you will just dismiss this. But for ----- and giggles I’ll post anyway. Illegal immigrants definitely pay taxes.

You do understand the gap here right? In order for there to be data for this article at some point they had to be documented in order for taxes to be paid. Which make the premise of this article, how can I say this, in the words of Sheldon Cooper, hokum.

I grew up in Gainesville but two houses down was flowery Branch in South Hall so I saw the same things you did in the '90s. Did you go to West Hall? I went to Johnson high School.
yes went to west hall where they seem to push the kids through with A's but none could speak any English
probably why my grammar is terrible.. no home work no problem here is an A! did you ever see Sarah justice she was one of the principles helping with the cheating scandal that came out years back

yes went to west hall where they seem to push the kids through with A's but none could speak any English
probably why my grammar is terrible.. no home work no problem here is an A! did you ever see Sarah justice she was one of the principles helping with the cheating scandal that came out years back
I did not see that or if I did I forgot about it. I went off to college and never came back. Definitely doesn't surprise me though.

Back