• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Care to define a single metric of the economy that’s “crashing?” No, the stock market is not the economy.

I'm probably going to regret logging in to do this, but yeah, what I'd say right now is the stock market is currently reflecting what's going on with the USD/JPY pair.

It isn't even a real risk off deal (dollar would be up if so), it's a deleveraging deal because of the carry trade.

I do have to love the idea that we're going to act as if the market was straight up under Trump. In reality, there's now been serious issues in every even year from 2016 on.

I was luckily on the sidelines then outside what my dad controlled but 2018 would've pushed me to puking due to the volatility.

"slinks away"

Why would you regret coming in here to post? We talk about stuff and debate stuff in here, but nobody is mean. Except a couple people who rarely post. I don't know anybody in here who thinks the market went straight up under Trump. That seems hard for any president to accomplish.

I'm probably going to regret logging in to do this, but yeah, what I'd say right now is the stock market is currently reflecting what's going on with the USD/JPY pair.

It isn't even a real risk off deal (dollar would be up if so), it's a deleveraging deal because of the carry trade.

I do have to love the idea that we're going to act as if the market was straight up under Trump. In reality, there's now been serious issues in every even year from 2016 on.

I was luckily on the sidelines then outside what my dad controlled but 2018 would've pushed me to puking due to the volatility.

"slinks away"

giphy.gif

:p

Why would you regret coming in here to post? We talk about stuff and debate stuff in here, but nobody is mean. Except a couple people who rarely post. I don't know anybody in here who thinks the market went straight up under Trump. That seems hard for any president to accomplish.
reddit.com/ Stockmarket/today/bloodbash.com

He is telling you ahead of time of the turmoil they plan should Orange Bad Man win. I have said multiple times on here they cannot afford to have him win and will do anything I mean ANYTHING! to keep him out.

It's coming. These elites could care less about what they do to this country. Fundamentalist on both sides pander to them and we pay for it. This is exactly why I have little hope beyond Trump the 'extremist'. He needs to go beyond exposing them this go around I just worry if we are delaying the inevitable. If we allow a repeat of 2020 to happen the country as we knew it is certainly over. I don't think it will happen but if I can get at least 4 more years out of DT I will be more than happy to call myself an ex pat

Care to define a single metric of the economy that’s “crashing?” No, the stock market is not the economy.
What? It's the biggest measurement of sentiment we have. Right now, it's showing that recession fears are back. Which is wild to me, since this administration has denied we haven't been in a recession this whole time.

Trump is wrong for trashing on Kemp. All he had to say was this: “Kemp said there was no fraud, yet he had to change the election laws to limit absentee ballet counting to one hour after the poles close. Now, why would do that? Now, back to Kamala.”

Thats it.

Last edited:
Trump will never be quiet when corruption is involved. Doesn't matter what FOX says plus some things aren't always what they seem. I think the police and the school was giving some trouble as well about the rally. Let's just see what happens.

Nobody would have known who Kemp was to put him through the primaries without Trump. Give credit where it's due.

Trump is still being a baby about it though.

Back