• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

After everything Brian and Brad has put Trump through I don't blame him. Even though I agree that Kemp does seem to do some things right for us, there are things that absolutely were and are not right. And yay for Trump for telling Kemp to get up off his ass and do something about the crime, illegals etc. (One just got arrested here in my small town for using a fake SS and lying even after getting caught . ICE will not even come and get her with no explanation to why). I have given Kemp the benefit of the doubt and don't want to believe his good ol boy image may not be on the up and up but there's just too many things. Screw Marty for saying she would write Brian's name in. That's BS. We will just have to wait and see what happens but I smell some big exposure. Some nasty stuff.

Attachments

• unnamed (23).jpg
    unnamed (23).jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 6
Trump will never be quiet when corruption is involved. Doesn't matter what FOX says plus some things aren't always what they seem. I think the police and the school was giving some trouble as well about the rally. Let's just see what happens.
You're right... if Trump's involved you can bet there's corruption.. that's all he's known all his life

Russia has already delivered the jamming goods. Also Russia has troops on syrian border. China will be helping Iran as well.

Tell me about Steele Dossier
And don't forget about the communist John Brennan (CIA), James Clapper (DNI, NSA), James Comey (FBI), Obama (running shadow govmt) running a spy operation on a political candidate. It's been so long ago nobody cares or remembers that. When Trump said they caught them, they caught them all he's not kidding. The system we had in place used to spy on foreign stuff was used to spy on us. The hammer. They didn't know however that within that system was a thing to catch people using it in the wrong manner. My simple explanation but that is the gist of it. Been so long it's hard to even remember all that is in play. Since all of that years ago I heard Mike Lindell purchased all that info and that system. Remember Trump had to leave the White House I think two times for cleaning. People forget things.

Harris/Walz it is. Good ticket. Vance is going to have his hands full in a debate. He needs to have “The Idiots Guide To Being Relatable” playing in his ear nonstop between now and then.

Russia has already delivered the jamming goods. Also Russia has troops on syrian border. China will be helping Iran as well.
I would be shocked if Russia has a lot of troops there. They are at the bottom of the barrel bc of the Ukraine invasion. Heck, they are having to buy shells from North Korea which only works in artillery that is from the 1960's and before.

Harris/Walz it is. Good ticket. Vance is going to have his hands full in a debate. He needs to have “The Idiots Guide To Being Relatable” playing in his ear nonstop between now and then.
It looks like it will be Suburban women (College educated people as well) vs blue collar men (and minority Men).

Walz will appease the left end of the Dem party but does little to perk the interest of centrists and independents. Trump and the Repubs are breathing a sigh of relief with this pick. I know Eric Holder has been vetting these candidates for days and there must be something in Sharpiro's closet that would be detrimental if brought out. I personally think Mark Kelly would have been a good choice at the top of the ticket but not sure if VP would be the best place for him. Winners today are the lefty Dems and Magas

Back