• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

WRT Iran/Israel, I can't imagine there's much willingness in Tel Aviv or Tehran for a back and forth engagement. Netanyahu is being extremely cavalier in his decision making which is forcing Tehran into a posture where they must first save face domestically and secondly make some attempt to re-establish deterrence. It's a strange thing to think about on the surface since Iran isn't a nuclear state. They still must still try though. That's the way it works.

By telegraphing their intentions, Tehran is signaling they do not seek a full blown war with the west. They know full well how that would turn out. In spite of appearances their ruling council (Mullahs) doesn't stay in power for as long as they have without being pragmatic.

Trump proves how stupid and totally ignorant he is every time he opens his mouth...also listen to what he says there is only one reason he hates Kemp, and its because he refused to play his stupid fake election was stolen game. He also admits he called and leaned on him to "find" him votes etc....you know actual election interference.

Trump proves how stupid and totally ignorant he is every time he opens his mouth...also listen to what he says there is only one reason he hates Kemp, and its because he refused to play his stupid fake election was stolen game. He also admits he called and leaned on him to "find" him votes etc....you know actual election interference.

I said yesterday that it was stupid for a Republican candidate to attack a Republican Governor in an important state for Trump to win.

I said yesterday that it was stupid for a Republican candidate to attack a Republican Governor in an important state for Trump to win.
No its not. Call a spade a spade. If the spades win, so be it. Tired of the establishment. You gotta take out all the trash. Leave one piece behind and stinch will still be there.

Theres a Reason why ole Kemp heads over to Davos every year.

Back