• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

The Gestapo gonna get away with 0 accountability, once again. Folks wonder why millions of American Citizens have no trust in their federal govt.
They'll always mysteriously be able to find recordings and texts from you if you ever commit tax fraud or corporate theft or anything like that.

1. At today’s Atlanta rally, Trump lashed out at my Gov Kemp and Sec of State Raffensperger again.

2. Per Predict-It *fwiw* after holding steady with a very large Shapiro lead for many days, the betting on Walz has suddenly increased substantially today while Shapiro has dropped notably even though still well out ahead. Sometimes these sites can be a decent indicator of what might be to come and sometimes they could be way off. Just putting the info out there.

Regarding getting more undecided/moderate voters to go Harris’ way, I don’t see Walz as the best candidate. But I also don’t know that Shapiro would be the best choice either even though he’d obviously help with PA. I’d think Kelly would be the best choice but he’d have to give up his Senate seat if he were to win and he’s way down at this site fwiw.

1. At today’s Atlanta rally, Trump lashed out at my Gov Kemp and Sec of State Raffensperger again.

2. Per Predict-It *fwiw* after holding steady with a very large Shapiro lead for many days, the betting on Walz has suddenly increased substantially today while Shapiro has dropped notably even though still well out ahead. Sometimes these sites can be a decent indicator of what might be to come and sometimes they could be way off. Just putting the info out there.

Regarding getting more undecided/moderate voters to go Harris’ way, I don’t see Walz as the best candidate. But I also don’t know that Shapiro would be the best choice either even though he’d obviously help with PA. I’d think Kelly would be the best choice but he’d have to give up his Senate seat if he were to win and he’s way down at this site fwiw.

I’m not sure attacking Georgias governor is a good way of getting more Georgians to vote for him.

I’m not sure attacking Georgias governor is a good way of getting more Georgians to vote for him.
I beg to differ. That's exactly what he needed to do. Kemp got roasted today too on fb. People are sick of his sh*t. He wouldn't even be Gov if not for Trump. There is something cooky going on with him and I have given him the benefit of the doubt, but I do believe he's about to be exposed for sure. I think it has something to do with he is more worried about who he is indebted to than doing what people want and supporting the Republican nominee. Trump did absolutely roast him tonight. Over and over and over. Even over the top for him. Dammmm.

I beg to differ. That's exactly what he needed to do. Kemp got roasted today too on fb. People are sick of his sh*t. He wouldn't even be Gov if not for Trump. There is something cooky going on with him and I have given him the benefit of the doubt, but I do believe he's about to be exposed for sure. I think it has something to do with he is more worried about who he is indebted to than doing what people want and supporting the Republican nominee. Trump did absolutely roast him tonight. Over and over and over. Even over the top for him. Dammmm.
if he’s so horrible how did he win a 2nd term ?

if he’s so horrible how did he win a 2nd term ?
That's a good question. He of all people should not be fighting against election integrity as hard as he is so it makes one wonder why all this strangeness with him. Also wonder why Herschel would lose but Kemp not. Illegals and crime. Anyway, guess if there is shenanigans it will all come out. Trump really doesn't go after people for nothing. Especially that dang hard. Brutal.

Because Stacey Abrams is a joke
Yeah there really wasn't a choice but I swear some fruitiness with Kemp, Stacey and some deep state crap went on. It aint good. Have heard bad things but just have to wait and see. GA is really screwed up I think the good ol people here have not idea that it is. Urggg

The thing that makes me scratch my head is Kemp does all the right things. All maybe a strong word but things in general. Like how he handled the "covid crap". Tax breaks too etc. Like GaWx said, he is not horrible. I don't like the stuff about foreign connections, dominion and certainly the fighting Trump, helping hurt Trump and ignoring the people that wants him to be MAGA. It is very strange that he and Raffensperger fight against looking into election stuff or anything like that. The more they fight it, the more it looks suspicious. Why not be transparent regardless of outcome? I hope there is good in the end of all this. I really do.

Because Stacey Abrams is a joke

This is basically correct here. I think Kemp is a good governor as well, his good deeds run under the radar because democrats and Trump both dislike him. Here is the thing though, why was he so eager to change voting laws with regards to keeping the voter rolls clean right along with no counting of absentee ballots past an hour of the polls closing. He knows what went on, but he will never admit it. Requiring counties to have their absentee ballots counted by one hour after the polls close basically eliminates what they were able to do last time for days. No audit would ever find fraud in a properly filled out absentee ballot with a registered voter without any type of verification requirement.

Last edited:
Back