• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Why are shtlib judges desperately trying to get illegal immigrants to vote in our elections? Do I have the right to vote in any other countries elections? I thought state legislatures set election laws and procedures per the US constitution. No other entity has the authority but the state legislature.

merry Christmas? Really? If that’s the best weirdos can attack on I’m sorry for yall lol. Not gonna work on the voters that matter

merry Christmas? Really? If that’s the best weirdos can attack on I’m sorry for yall lol. Not gonna work on the voters that matter
You mean the illegal votes cast by non citizens. You know nothing. I'm a immigrant and what's going on in deplorable and a slap in the face to people who came here the the RIGHT way. But keep posting nonsense.

So far Mrs. Harris. But I did vote for Trump once iI usually make my mind up closer to Election Day. Too bad the chances of a debate are decreasing.
You don’t really need a debate. You know where they stand, what policies they support, their ideologies, and what their respective parties have done. A debate is meaningless to me

Would you like to address any of the other concerns in Trumps statement? Open borders, economy, Inflation, taxes? No? You pick the Merry Christmas thing.. like Mr. President said LOW IQ individuals.

I feel like home buying is the number one issue for new voters and voters that are wanting to get involved. Secondary would be abortion rights and other freedoms. Young people are taking over.

I feel like home buying is the number one issue for new voters and voters that are wanting to get involved. Secondary would be abortion rights and other freedoms. Young people are taking over.
Well they’re in luck. Incompetent Jerome Powell and the fed have decided to wipe the Biden adminis ass and lower interest rates conveniently just in time for the election.

You think Harris is magically going to make homes affordable? Have you looked at her housing policies because they are against SFU. But keep talking nonsense.

Back