• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

If I am Harris there is no way I am debating Trump in a arena with a audience he picks.....its obvious Trump wants a big favorable crowd to drown her out and cheer his mindless rambling word salad answers that mean nothing....Trump on a stage across from Harris in front of no audience just answering questions would be a absolute disaster for Trump and his handlers know it.

So instead Trump trots out this unrealistic talking point about how he basically wants to debate Harris at one of his rallies.....

If I am Harris there is no way I am debating Trump in a arena with a audience he picks.....its obvious Trump wants a big favorable crowd to drown her out and cheer his mindless rambling word salad answers that mean nothing....Trump on a stage across from Harris in front of no audience just answering questions would be a absolute disaster for Trump and his handlers know it.

So instead Trump trots out this unrealistic talking point about how he basically wants to debate Harris at one of his rallies.....

Another Dems can do it but Republicans can’t issue huh?

Why not? You have a dimwit as your opponent, throw out the hook and see if you can get the fish to bite.

Solid strategy.

Meaning the Dems can have CNN correspondents choose the questions and moderate, if you don’t know where their allegiance lies then….. but it’s wrong to have a conservative, I say that tongue in cheek, news organization do the same?

Fox is fine....the questions in the first debate were cleared by both sides. Muting mics is needed especially when you have Trump who just blabbers away on these long nonsense rants...but the arena setting is stupid.

My favorite part about kamala is how she is now the definition of sleeping your way to the top.

It's quite amazing and a wonderful sight to see for the younger generation who want to become someone someday!

Along with that, she's got the classic waiting for the old guy to croak to seize power too. It's absolutely wild.

My favorite part about kamala is how she is now the definition of sleeping your way to the top.

It's quite amazing and a wonderful sight to see for the younger generation who want to become someone someday!

Along with that, she's got the classic waiting for the old guy to croak to seize power too. It's absolutely wild.
Everything a young person could want.

Fox is fine....the questions in the first debate were cleared by both sides. Muting mics is needed especially when you have Trump who just blabbers away on these long nonsense rants...but the arena setting is stupid.
🤣🤣🤣 🤡

She's a complete fraud and as much as the younger generation doesn't like Trump, she's done basically nothing and comes from a disaster of a state and doesn't deserve the white house. Trumps odds would go up more if he would campaign some form of compromise that keeps his platform in line but also caters to those that really don't want kamala. I'm not talking free handouts either.

She's a complete fraud and as much as the younger generation doesn't like Trump, she's done basically nothing and comes from a disaster of a state and doesn't deserve the white house. Trumps odds would go up more if he would campaign some form of compromise that keeps his platform in line but also caters to those that really don't want kamala. I'm not talking free handouts either.
I couldn't have said this better myself.

She is a person who was installed at several positions in California. She called Joe Biden a racist and a segregationist and yet she was installed as his vice president by those who knew he would never make a second term, and after only garnering 1% of the primary vote. Now like magic, she is polling just about even with Trump after being installed as the democratic nominee without a single vote cast for her in the primaries. Just amazing I tell you.

Party of democracy!

Last edited:
I couldn't have said this better myself.

She is a person who was installed at several positions in California. She called Joe Biden a racist and a segregationist and yet she was installed as his vice president by those who knew he would never make a second term after only garnering 1% of the primary vote. Now like magic, she is polling just about even with Trump after being installed as the democratic nominee without a single vote cast for her in the primaries. Just amazing I tell you.

Party of democracy!
Kamala the most installated politician ever!

"

How Hitler became Chancellor, 1932-1933​

The chain of events that led to Hitler’s appointment as Chancellor on 30 January 1933 is a complicated one.
Chancellors in this period were normally weak because proportional representation made it hard for political parties to gain a majority of seats meaning the Chancellor found it difficult to control the Reichstag. By 1932 President Hindenburg had to use Article 48 to pass almost every law.
It was against this backdrop that the events of 1932 and 1933 unfolded.

Major events leading to Hitler becoming Chancellor​

April
– Presidential election. Hitler came second to Hindenburg, who won 53 per cent of the vote to Hitler’s 36.8 per cent.
May – Brüning resigned as Chancellor. Hindenburg appointed Franz Von Papen, a conservative, as his replacement.
July – Reichstag elections. The Nazis became the largest party with 230 seats. Hitler demanded to be made Chancellor but Papen remained.
November – Reichstag elections called by Von Papen to try to win a majority in parliament. Nazis lost 34 seats but remained the largest party with 196 seats.
December – Von Papen resigned. Hindenburg appointed Kurt Von Schleicher, an army general, as Chancellor. Von Schleicher tried to split the Nazis by asking a leading Nazi called Gregor Strasser to be his Vice Chancellor. Hitler forced Strasser to decline.
January
– Von Papen and Hindenburg turned to Hitler, appointing him as Chancellor with Von Papen as Vice Chancellor. They believed they could control Hitler and get him to do what they wanted."

BBC

Back