• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Trump brings up a great point. For the party of bleeding hearts they sure did treat someone in a federally protected group(Joe Biden) like a worthless piece of trash. Trump could have easily dunked on Joe more than he did at the end. Joe's party quickly deleted him from their lives and turned their back on him as soon as it benefitted them. True colors.

Smart woman to deny the Fox debate. It will only help her poll numbers. Mrs. Harris is still appearing on the ABC debate that will also help her poll numbers.

Orange chicken pulls out of ABC debate. Weirdo wants Fox News to host a debate. Maybe he can debate Vance the weirdo and tell us why he should be VP. Weird ass

Trump brings up a great point. For the party of bleeding hearts they sure did treat someone in a federally protected group(Joe Biden) like a worthless piece of trash. Trump could have easily dunked on Joe more than he did at the end. Joe's party quickly deleted him from their lives and turned their back on him as soon as it benefitted them. True colors.
Might do the same with Kammy too. IMO

The damage is done folks on the weirdos. No point nobody is seeing your hate posting. The only thing you can do is hide your guns cause I will take them away myself if Mrs. Harris doesn’t!

I say No . But if they do, we will soon find out as Russia has given them the taxi cab to deleiver.
Also if there are Iranian sleeper cells in America, we will get the answer to that one here soon as well over next week to 10 days.

1722715894447.png

Back