• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

All of the Middle East today is a byproduct of the fall of the Ottoman Empire following WW1. Had they not aligned with the Central Powers, things would be quite different over there.

I've never heard of a Christian say kill gays.
You must not have heard of the eat da poo poo Ugandans then… I can post more violent examples such as those of Russian nazis who recorded themselves beheading individuals they believed to be gay

You must not have heard of the eat da poo poo Ugandans then… I can post more violent examples such as those of Russian nazis who recorded themselves beheading individuals they believed to be gay

Maybe I should have paraphrased American Christians but I don't have time to watch your video.

Hit a nerve? :) God's Chosen will prevail through all of this.
Gods chosen people… what an evil ideology. The irony is you aren’t Jewish so you are not gods chosen people. What kind of twisted faith places one group of people above all others? Pretty racist, not surprising coming from you though you have a history of racism

Now did you eat da poo poo? Uganda wants to know

Gods chosen people… what an evil ideology. The irony is you aren’t Jewish so you are not gods chosen people. What kind of twisted faith places one group of people above all others? Pretty racist, not surprising coming from you though you have a history of racism

Just to clarify, you’re not anti-Semitic, are you?

May the victims of of October 7th be vindicated.
I hope they rest in peace too. Hopefully it serves as an example to the Israeli people that maybe subjugating an entire population is not such a good idea after all… unfortunately as we have seen it has not

Back