• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

He as expected sounds like a negative Nancy. If it isn’t something he had anything to do with, that’s how he tends to be. He’s got no class.

“So when are they going to release the details of the prisoner swap with Russia?” Trump posted on Truth Social Thursday afternoon, along with other questions of how many people were “we get,” whether the U.S. paid money or is receiving money and whether the released people were “murderers, killers, or thugs,” adding, “Just curious because we never make good deals, at anything.”

Trump criticized the Biden administration in the post, saying he “got back many hostages” while in office and gave the opposing countries nothing in exchange and to do anything else is setting “bad precedent for the future” and letting countries extort the U.S.

Negative Nancy or exposing shenanigans? He just said if they didn't release before he gets back there will be hell to pay. I'm not sure about the hell to pay but that's the gist of it. Coincidence? I don't think so. Way more going on than what you/we know. He's on his 6 or 7th meeting with world leaders at Mar-a-Lago. Who is really running things? All the feelings and being upset about small things is distracting from huge important things. Let's try not to get hung up on not liking his demeanor. Things are about to get scary. Just sayin'.

These boxesr are cis female, not a transwomen...the misinformation on this is sad, but not unexpected. Hell the one women is from Algeria and is Muslim where being trans is a literal crime.

She was born with male chromosomes but female genitalia so her family likely didn’t know any better until puberty. I agree the misinformation is sad but the testosterone does give her an advantage.

Negative Nancy or exposing shenanigans? He just said if they didn't release before he gets back there will be hell to pay. I'm not sure about the hell to pay but that's the gist of it. Coincidence? I don't think so. Way more going on than what you/we know. He's on his 6 or 7th meeting with world leaders at Mar-a-Lago. Who is really running things? All the feelings and being upset about small things is distracting from huge important things. Let's try not to get hung up on not liking his demeanor. Things are about to get scary. Just sayin'.
Trump says, "I can't wait for fall." Everybody else says, "Trump is so divisive. He just hates unity, criticizing all those people who like summer, spring, and winter. What an awful person. I could never vote for somebody who likes fall. I'd rather flood the country with migrants who attack our women and children." So weird.

Trump says, "I can't wait for fall." Everybody else says, "Trump is so divisive. He just hates unity, criticizing all those people who like summer, spring, and winter. What an awful person. I could never vote for somebody who likes fall. I'd rather flood the country with migrants who attack our women and children." So weird.
I just file it under “another mean tweet” and call it a day.

These boxesr are cis female, not a transwomen...the misinformation on this is sad, but not unexpected. Hell the one women is from Algeria and is Muslim where being trans is a literal crime.

Ohhhh. I didn't know all that. He looks like a man. Punched like a man and touched her boob though.

You have it backwards. It’s the way Trump reacts to others and to positive events like the prisoner release that I’m talking about rather than how others react to Trump. Trump is the one often throwing the first stone/insult/being a Negative Nancy.

You have it backwards. It’s the way Trump reacts to others and to positive events like the prisoner release that I’m talking about rather than how others react to Trump. Trump is the one often throwing the first stone/insult/being a Negative Nancy.
I’ll be positive as it doesn’t matter to me, and neither does Nancy!

She was born with male chromosomes but female genitalia so her family likely didn’t know any better until puberty. I agree the misinformation is sad but the testosterone does give her an advantage.
She is a women, she has a natural medical condition that gives her higher testosterone levels etc but she is in no way a man, should that disqualify her from sports?

His point was bigger than the obvious about how it was done I do believe. Frankly Biden didn't do any of that anyway. Of course he didn't. Some things are just show and exposure. ♟️

Back