• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Anyone that thinks that Trump is not suffering from cognitive decline is nuts....its obvious. As bad as he is now imagine how he will be in 4 yrs when he is 83 years old.....what happened at the conference yesterday when Trump totally screwed the pooch is exactly why you will not see him debate Harris she would absolutely crush him.....hell Trump could not even not screw up when he was on Ingraham being led by the hand into the easiest questions ever.
What a crock of 💩

That was one of the people that Trump promised would only be released after he won, and that only he would be able to get freedom for this person......he is super butt hurt about it today.

Funny when Biden responded to Trump saying he could have released them without the swap then Biden asked why didn’t you do it when you were president? That’s weird lol

Trump being this way isn’t surprising and is just another example of many over the years supporting why I find him so unappealing. He’s all about division and not at all about uniting our country, even after almost being killed. A high quality POTUS should favor doing the opposite.

What do Trump supporters here think of Trump’s reaction? Why isn’t he saying positive things about this great news? Should he have?

Trump being this way isn’t surprising and is just another example of many over the years supporting why I find him so unappealing. He’s all about division and not at all about uniting our country, even after almost being killed. A high quality POTUS should favor doing the opposite.

What do Trump supporters here think of Trump’s reaction? Why isn’t he saying positive things about this great news? Should he have?
Do you have something on his reaction. I didn't see it.

One question. What right do I or anyone else have to assert our will over your Healthcare? Can I tell you to drink less soda? Eat.less red meat? Take less/more medications?

What aspect of your medical care do you feel it's okay for me to step in and dictate what kind of care is available to you?
Your doing just that to a defenseless infant on a womb.

Do you have something on his reaction. I didn't see it.

He as expected sounds like a negative Nancy. If it isn’t something he had anything to do with, that’s how he tends to be. He’s got no class.

“So when are they going to release the details of the prisoner swap with Russia?” Trump posted on Truth Social Thursday afternoon, along with other questions of how many people were “we get,” whether the U.S. paid money or is receiving money and whether the released people were “murderers, killers, or thugs,” adding, “Just curious because we never make good deals, at anything.”

Trump criticized the Biden administration in the post, saying he “got back many hostages” while in office and gave the opposing countries nothing in exchange and to do anything else is setting “bad precedent for the future” and letting countries extort the U.S.

Holy Crap. Did y'all see this? Does the pervert tranny grab her boob? Punches her and then touches her?

These boxesr are cis female, not a transwomen...the misinformation on this is sad, but not unexpected. Hell the one women is from Algeria and is Muslim where being trans is a literal crime.

He as expected sounds like a negative Nancy. If it isn’t something he had anything to do with, that’s how he tends to be. He’s got no class.

“So when are they going to release the details of the prisoner swap with Russia?” Trump posted on Truth Social Thursday afternoon, along with other questions of how many people were “we get,” whether the U.S. paid money or is receiving money and whether the released people were “murderers, killers, or thugs,” adding, “Just curious because we never make good deals, at anything.”

Trump criticized the Biden administration in the post, saying he “got back many hostages” while in office and gave the opposing countries nothing in exchange and to do anything else is setting “bad precedent for the future” and letting countries extort the U.S.

Trump is correct. He makes better deals. Now, we'll probably get more people taken hostage. Thanks, Biden.

Anyone that thinks that Trump is not suffering from cognitive decline is nuts....its obvious. As bad as he is now imagine how he will be in 4 yrs when he is 83 years old.....what happened at the conference yesterday when Trump totally screwed the pooch is exactly why you will not see him debate Harris she would absolutely crush him.....hell Trump could not even not screw up when he was on Ingraham being led by the hand into the easiest questions ever.

This post is Weird.

Back