• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

It's okay to be a Lesbian. It's not okay to touch other women's breasts without consent.
It’s also not okay to condone the killing of brown people just because they are different than you. Supporting the Israeli regime because of a twisted belief in some religious dogma is pure evil. I hope you find real peace in life because all your identities must be tearing you apart

Jesus said, “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”

Trump evidently doesn’t believe in this.
Well what about all the millions of people who are in Trumps orbit past and present that say he's wonderful, sweet and uplifting? Has a special gift of making everyone feel important? People have said it for years.

Just seemed odd for a Democrat to ask politicians to be like Jesus

1. I’m not a Democrat.

2. Why would it be odd for a Dem to not like it when a politician doesn’t follow the Golden Rule? What does party have to do with it?

It’s also not okay to condone the killing of brown people just because they are different than you. Supporting the Israeli regime because of a twisted belief in some religious dogma is pure evil. I hope you find real peace in life because all your identities must be tearing you apart
All the while ignoring or tuning out what their opposition has done to them? When life is on the line defend without question.

Just seemed odd for a Democrat to ask politicians to be like Jesus
The idea of Jesus is great, help the poor feed the hungry cloth the naked heal the sick don’t be boastful don’t be prideful be forgiving stand for what’s right sacrifice for good be fair be modest etc … all great things …. American Jesus on the other hand is some twisted stuff… to republicans American Jesus is a gun toting f150 lifted pickup driving man who hates gays commies and is hell bent on the end of the world coming… to dems Jesus is a commie pot smoking hippie.. both appropriated him, tho Democrat Jesus does sound chiller ngl. I think libertarian Jesus might be cooler tho

The idea of Jesus is great, help the poor feed the hungry cloth the naked heal the sick don’t be boastful don’t be prideful be forgiving stand for what’s right sacrifice for good be fair be modest etc … all great things …. American Jesus on the other hand is some twisted stuff… to republicans American Jesus is a gun toting f150 lifted pickup driving man who hates gays commies and is hell bent on the end of the world coming… to dems Jesus is a commie pot smoking hippie.. both appropriated him, tho Democrat Jesus does sound chiller ngl. I think libertarian Jesus might be cooler tho
Id prefer a Christian over a Muslim any day of the year.

All the while ignoring or tuning out what their opposition has done to them? When life is on the line defend without question.
Ignorant of history , Israel is a colonial state born from Zionist commies out of Central Europe in the late 1800s… it’s now morphed into a rather fascist state… they aren’t the victim at all, the native man is

Pshhhhh, quiet yall…I hear something.

Oh wait, that’s just the sound of a dead horse being beaten again.
That’s this thread ad nauseam… it’s the same topics and same points every single day… crazy when I share a point rarely brought up here you say that

Let’s see how many days in a row have we talked about trump, the border, voter fraud, commies , etc with the same arguments ?

You have it backwards. It’s the way Trump reacts to others and to positive events like the prisoner release that I’m talking about rather than how others react to Trump. Trump is the one often throwing the first stone/insult/being a Negative Nancy.

This statement he made today is disgusting and shows what a petty little man he really is....

That’s this thread ad nauseam… it’s the same topics and same points every single day… crazy when I share a point rarely brought up here you say that

Let’s see how many days in a row have we talked about trump, the border, voter fraud, commies , etc with the same arguments ?
Fair enough!!

Your kind wants me dead. Christians open their churches.

Ironic you say that. One I have no kind other than human kind so don’t lump me with him. You are robbing me of my free will and individuality when you associate me with people who are not me. Two it’s ironic because not once have I expressed that I want gays killed in here yet multiple times you have expressed you hate Muslims, are happy with the death of innocent Palestinians , and are actively rooting for war to spread and the world to end

Back