• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Kamala's just being smart and Biblical like the good Baptist that she is.. the Apostle Paul did it.

20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. 21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. 22 To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some.

I Cor 9:20-22 or as Donald would say "One Corinthians"
I know it seems clever to type all of that. But in the end, you're comparing the Kamala Harris to the Apostle Paul. So you lost the argument immediately.

I know it seems clever to type all of that. But in the end, you're comparing the Kamala Harris to the Apostle Paul. So you lost the argument immediately.
I think he was being comical…but to add to your post….She’s trying to appeal to them based on color alone, not anything else. Paul was willing to go deeper. The better comparison would be if Kamala dined with rural white people and tried to indulge and learn their lifestyle and discuss their concerns, while attempting to bridge any divide that exists.

Trump and Obama both dined at Mrs. Wilkes in Savannah. Old white cracker restaurant. It would do Mrs. Harris good if she tries some bland white cracker foods.

White man should sit in the back of the bus one week. Mrs. Harris should create Black Week where they get privilege over white man.

Donald got a rapper first who 50 cent?. Donald got WWE involved. He did this while Biden was running. Now it’s her turn

His country? Our country. Nothing wrong with rap or twerking unless you wanna lose all black votes period. X is not fooling anyone everyone left it but the Russians and trump.

It's pretty evident that MAGAs think it's a bad thing to emulate and follow Biblical methods/teachings/and disciples... no wonder ya'll have such a hard time with the Sermon on the Mount

It's pretty evident that MAGAs think it's a bad thing to emulate and follow Biblical methods/teachings/and disciples... no wonder ya'll have such a hard time with the Sermon on the Mount
Nah

Back