• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I'm going to be very upfront here...

Even if I was apolitical and didn't have strong influence from my dad, I'm pretty close to 100% sure that JD Vance, and in fact, most, if not all of Thiel's proteges would just be a major, major turn off for me (I really can only think of two though admittedly).

Like when I was 18-19 years old, I could write about the positives of owning a gun for self-defense for a college paper when my dad is pretty consistent about saying "guns are for shmucks", and yet the only impression I have of Blake Masters for example (he's a Thiel protege along with Vance) is a video in which I came across for his campaign for senate where he's reviewing a gun with it just looking all creepy to me.

I'm sure that Vance and Masters are the perfect people to appease the right-wing populism camp, but that's about all for their usefulness.

I'm going to be very upfront here...

Even if I was apolitical and didn't have strong influence from my dad, I'm pretty close to 100% sure that JD Vance, and in fact, most, if not all of Thiel's proteges would just be a major, major turn off for me (I really can only think of two though admittedly).

Like when I was 18-19 years old, I could write about the positives of owning a gun for self-defense for a college paper when my dad is pretty consistent about saying "guns are for shmucks", and yet the only impression I have of Blake Masters for example (he's a Thiel protege along with Vance) is a video in which I came across for his campaign for senate where he's reviewing a gun with it just looking all creepy to me.

I'm sure that Vance and Masters are the perfect people to appease the right-wing populism camp, but that's about all for their usefulness.
This is a load of nonsense.

I guess you missed much of his first Presidency then.

Trump literally questioned Kamala's blackness today, at a conference full of black people.....do you think this is a winning strategy? I am sure it will work well with his core maga folks but it will look terrible with moderates and independents.

I'm watching the trump questioning from the black journalists on YouTube. It's actually nothing new. And he's making good points. You guys just don't like the way he's asking the questions. Dang y'all are desperate.
Lol no it's Trump saying dumb things because he does not have the ability to articulate his thoughts other than by attacking and belittling others with rambling word salad statements.

It results in this

Trump literally questioned Kamala's blackness today, at a conference full of black people.....do you think this is a winning strategy? I am sure it will work well with his core maga folks but it will look terrible with moderates and independents.
Kamala is of mixed race and has used whatever component of racial heritage that was politically expedient at the time. This is undisputed.

I think people are people and most people black or white are more concerned about their employment, wage numbers than they are anything else, but the moderators sure don’t want to go there…instead they focus on divisive social crap.

Lol no it's Trump saying dumb things because he does not have the ability to articulate his thoughts other than by attacking and belittling others with rambling word salad statements.

It results in this

I'm sure that goes as well as the many times you said he was going to jail.

Damn at the new polls and the viral video of Harris supporters on golf carts in Florida going by Trumps mansion. I know we not winning Florida but damn I could see it being contested if she keeps this ---- up. Pot and abortion are on the ballot there too so Florida could be that wild card. How is she getting these poll bumps before the DNC and her VP pick?! It’s only gonna grow if she doesn’t pick someone stupid.

I think people are people and most people black or white are more concerned about their employment, wage numbers than they are anything else, but the moderators sure don’t want to go there…instead they focus on divisive social crap.
That's exactly right. How can you possibly claim to support equality when you continually label people and put them into categories?

Back